Thread: Ragin' Cajuns try to fend off fatigue, Troy (and 10 ULL's from Bobby Ardoin)

1. Default Ragin' Cajuns try to fend off fatigue, Troy (and 10 ULL's from Bobby Ardoin)

"(Robinson) is a real veteran who can really sling it," Hudspeth said. "I don't think that he has seen a throw that he doesn't like and he has a cannon for an arm." Troy wide receiver Eric Thomas, a senior who played at Evangel .

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns try to fend off fatigue, Troy (and 10 ULL's from Bobby Ardoin)

10? Double it

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns try to fend off fatigue, Troy (and 10 ULL's from Bobby Ardoin)

Wait, I thought we were winning the name battle?

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    10? Double it
    I'd like to see Coach Hud actually say Louisiana and UL in his quotes and see if actual quotes are altered by Ardoin and/or the Advocate.

5. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns try to fend off fatigue, Troy (and 10 ULL's from Bobby Ardoin)

Coach always says UL and Louisiana, he never says UL Lafayette, never says Lafayette, or U*L*L. If you see a quote by little Bobby Ardoin, who was a little nerd when I went to high school, he changed it.

Thread Information