Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RL Bowl Game of the Week

Default RL Bowl Game of the Week

Hot off the press via RL Carriers New Orleans Bowl Blog. UL vs Troy is the game of the week. Think there is an underlining meaning?

http://rlbowl.wordpress.com/2013/11/.ampaign=RLBowl

Default Re: RL Bowl Game of the Week

The NOLA Bowl must be very much out of the loop on the name issue!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    The NOLA Bowl must be very much out of the loop on the name issue!
    Karl's office is right next door to them. What did you expect?

4. UL Football Re: RL Bowl Game of the Week

Lafayette's running back? Maybe it is time to rethink that NOLA is best thing. These little insults are not anything more than them not caring about the fans to NOLA.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Lafayette's running back? Maybe it is time to rethink that NOLA is best thing. These little insults are not anything more than them not caring about the fans to NOLA.
    Do you honestly believe that whoever is in charge of the R&L NOLA Bowl website wrote that to intentionally insult the fans or the football team?

6. Default Re: RL Bowl Game of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    Do you honestly believe that whoever is in charge of the R&L NOLA Bowl website wrote that to intentionally insult the fans or the football team?
    No it is an outgrowth of Martin Hall latching onto UL-Lafayette.

Only one word is remembered.

Same reason Lafayette University Leopards apparel shows up in Acadiana stores.

7. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: RL Bowl Game of the Week

I honestly believe the use of Lafayette as a stand alone should be a known insult. If they care that little about their best option what can I say about them.

lol at the comments. geez.

Poll results 60-0

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    Yes

TwoLoan guy, probly

I posted this reply on their site:

Please do make the changes as I can promise you it insults, “The Cajun Nation” and we have done nothing but show Love, bring numbers and money to your bowl game, set records on the field of play and in the stands! Athletics uses, Louisiana, UL, Ragin Cajuns, Cajun, or Louisiana Ragin Cajuns, Thanks! I will be back if we are asked to the New Orleans Bowl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post

Please do make the changes as I can promise you it insults, “The Cajun Nation” and we have done nothing but show Love, bring numbers and money to your bowl game, set records on the field of play and in the stands! Athletics uses, Louisiana, UL, Ragin Cajuns, Cajun, or Louisiana Ragin Cajuns, Thanks! I will be back if we are asked to the New Orleans Bowl!!!
    No no no !!!!!!! We must be quiet on this. Don't "badger" people. Just let it go and eventually they will change on their own.the same day they start building snowmen in hell.

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    No no no !!!!!!! We must be quiet on this. Don't "badger" people. Just let it go and eventually they will change on their own.the same day they start building snowmen in hell.
    The term evolution has been hijacked, so please don't be shocked at this revelation.

I don't believe in evolution, but I do subscribe to survival of the fittest.

I don't believe in evolution, but but do think species are ever changing based on environment.

I don't believe in evolution, but believe diet will alter future generations.

I don't believe in getting something from nothing so unless you alter their environment and diet, their opinions on UL will never change.

PS my opinions may evolve over time.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post

Any response?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information