Thread: UL vs. USA bus trip

Default UL vs. USA bus trip

We are looking to get a bus trip together for the South Alabama game. It would be $66 round trip with your ticket for the game included. Would anyone be interested in riding if we were to plan this?

Default Re: UL vs. USA bus trip

I expect the alumni association is putting a trip together . are you separate from them?

We will be trying to fill a bus with our own tailgaters for that game!

Got a big group going but we will be staying the weekend

Yeah we are separate. We weren't sure how the alumni runs there trips. We didn't know if you can drink on the bus that they have going. So we are deciding if it was worth it to go on our own.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    We are looking to get a bus trip together for the South Alabama game. It would be $66 round trip with your ticket for the game included. Would anyone be interested in riding if we were to plan this?
    Every alumni bus trip I have been on had beer on the bus.

Drinking is a requirement!

Anyone know what time the game will be? As of yesterday, it still shows TBA on both UL and USA websites. Guess they are waiting on TV?

The game will either be a noon start or 6/7 start. The SEC championship game is that day at 3 and they do not want to compete with it for fans. They have until 10 maybe 12 days out to set the time for the game.

I'd LOVE to have it in the evening, and get a full day of tailgating in, but I have a feeling we are looking at a noon-2PM kickoff.

I think I would. The SGA was trying to get a bus trip together for either GSU or SA, but I believe it fell through.

Quote Originally Posted by timlan2057 View Post
    I think I would. The SGA was trying to get a bus trip together for either GSU or SA, but I believe it fell through.
    I love UL and its regular failing attempts at doing things!

Did SGA or Alumni Office even CONTACT ANYONE to find out if they were interested in going to the games?????? IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO SEND OUT A FREAKIN' EMAIL PEOPLE!!! They may be amazed at the number of responses they would get.

With a LITTLE effort we could have 4K+ fans at the USA game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem with "fans" is they will say they want to go but won't pay up front (at least this early) so getting a pulse on the interest is almost meaningless. We still have a month before that game. I would expect, after we beat Troy and just before or after the Georgia State game, we get word on this.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    I'm interested so please keep updating if things are going through!

Thread Information