Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Troy@Louisiana Attendance Predictions

Default Re: Troy@Louisiana Attendance Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog308 View Post
    Sub 15K. Lawwwwwd I hope I'm wrong. Too many excuses for the fair-weather's not to go. We had room to spare in the stands Saturday for homecoming, WITH beautiful weather AND the game being on a Saturday.
    We had a Tuesday game last year (worse day for attendance), coming off a loss the week before, and it was 19,873. That is our only sub-20k game since Hud's been here and it was barely below that mark. There is no way that it's even near sub-15k

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Since there are no day games.people shouldn't even be bringing their tv's
    The soap's and all the crime shows will be on.They will think of a way to stay in the tents

This should be the game with the least people in the parking lot. If they come out, they will go to the game. Otherwise they will just stay home. It will be dark an hour before kickoff also. Getting ____faced in the dark in the parking lot isn't as fun when you have to work in the morning.

Im looking for 2 more tickets if someone has any that they aren't going to use let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    The soap's and all the crime shows will be on.They will think of a way to stay in the tents
    Those fools that stay outside to tailgate will be watching Oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Im looking for 2 more tickets if someone has any that they aren't going to use let me know.
    As of now, I have 3 being unused. PM me tomorrow for more info. I'm trying to give them away to family, friends, co-workers with no luck! They may still be available tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    This should be the game with the least people in the parking lot. If they come out, they will go to the game. Otherwise they will just stay home. It will be dark an hour before kickoff also. Getting ____faced in the dark in the parking lot isn't as fun when you have to work in the morning.
    It also isn't much fun at 50 degrees with a brisk North breeze.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    I still have 3-4 left that as of now are being unused. I've got feelers out to get them used.
    Last Saturday at the homecoming game, I had two unused tickets. A friend and I walked out and back in to get the unused tickets scanned. I figure every little bit helps.

If you (or friends) have unused tickets just take them to the game and have them scan them when you are walking in.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    Last Saturday at the homecoming game, I had two unused tickets. A friend and I walked out and back in to get the unused tickets scanned. I figure every little bit helps.

If you (or friends) have unused tickets just take them to the game and have them scan them when you are walking in.
    I bet Jay can sniff the air and tell how many unused tickets were scanned.

Please. please. just chuckle and move along.

I'll make the prediction of 20K for the game and another random prediction:

At some point during this week I will be questioned about why I don't support "The State School" by some jackass who stayed home to watch the Oregon game.

Too many people will ride this one out at home. Just the way it goes on a Thursday night.
    The students should be out in force, what better excuse can you have for skipping studying? "Prof, I had to support the Cajuns last night"

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    As of now, I have 3 being unused. PM me tomorrow for more info. I'm trying to give them away to family, friends, co-workers with no luck! They may still be available tomorrow.
    I was able to get some thanks for the offer!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information