Thread: If you are visiting RP but not logged in ...

1. UL Basketball If you are visiting RP but not logged in ...

Guests always seem to out number registered visitors by about 5-1 so consider this a blatant drive to get you to register

I recorded audio of the UL victory over Hawaii last night but you have to log in to hear it. LINK

Ps the other reason I recorded it is I am desperately trying to get KPEL to archive their UL broadcasts (no not really but) it would be nice.

Default Re: If you are visiting RP but not logged in ...

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ Guests always seem to out number registered visitors by about 5-1 so consider this a blatant drive to get you to register

I recorded audio of the UL victory over Hawaii last night but you have to log in to hear it. LINK

Ps the other reason I recorded it is I am desperately trying to get KPEL to archive their UL broadcasts (no not really but) it would be nice. _
    How much trouble would it be for you to do this for every game, at least football and basketball?

UL Basketball Re: If you are visiting RP but not logged in ...

Thanks Turbine. This would be wonderful to have for all games.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ Guests always seem to out number registered visitors by about 5-1 so consider this a blatant drive to get you to register

Ps the other reason I recorded it is I am desperately trying to get KPEL to archive their UL broadcasts (no not really but) it would be nice. _
    Speaking of KPEL, why has Billy's show been off the air for so long? I heard an announcement several weeks back that he would be back on the air in January. I hope everything's alright with him.

Awesome! Thanks Turbine!

Thread Information