Thread: If you are visiting RP but not logged in .

1. UL Basketball If you are visiting RP but not logged in .

Guests always seem to out number registered visitors by about 5-1 so consider this a blatant drive to get you to register

I recorded audio of the UL victory over Hawaii last night but you have to log in to hear it. LINK

Ps the other reason I recorded it is I am desperately trying to get KPEL to archive their UL broadcasts (no not really but) it would be nice.

Default Re: If you are visiting RP but not logged in .

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ Guests always seem to out number registered visitors by about 5-1 so consider this a blatant drive to get you to register

I recorded audio of the UL victory over Hawaii last night but you have to log in to hear it. LINK

Ps the other reason I recorded it is I am desperately trying to get KPEL to archive their UL broadcasts (no not really but) it would be nice. _
    How much trouble would it be for you to do this for every game, at least football and basketball?

UL Basketball Re: If you are visiting RP but not logged in .

Thanks Turbine. This would be wonderful to have for all games.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ Guests always seem to out number registered visitors by about 5-1 so consider this a blatant drive to get you to register

Ps the other reason I recorded it is I am desperately trying to get KPEL to archive their UL broadcasts (no not really but) it would be nice. _
    Speaking of KPEL, why has Billy's show been off the air for so long? I heard an announcement several weeks back that he would be back on the air in January. I hope everything's alright with him.

Awesome! Thanks Turbine!

Thread Information