Page 193 of 222 FirstFirst . 183 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 203 . LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Default Re: La Tech vs UL in a Bowl Game ???

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    _ 25k for MSU, 17 for SLU, 12for Idaho, 20 for Fresno(HC). school is letting out so it might hurt us a little this week but there is some excitement built up because we are finally winning. As you know, winning is great factor to getting people in the seats. I don't see but about 20k for Utah State though _

If Tech was playing the Cajuns this week, you would have close to 30,000with 7 to 8K from Cajun Country. We are both missing out on a big opportunity every year.

Default Louisiana (-2.5) @ Florida Atlantic

Whoot!

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Louisiana-Lafayette(-2.5) @ Florida Atlantic

Like I said before, obviously Vegas hasn't read our injury report.

Should move to (Pick) before the end of the week.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: La Tech vs UL in a Bowl Game ???

_ 25k for MSU, 17 for SLU, 12for Idaho, 20 for Fresno(HC). school is letting out so it might hurt us a little this week but there is some excitement built up because we are finally winning. As you know, winning is great factor to getting people in the seats. I don't see but about 20k for Utah State though _
    Interesting numbers you have out there. Not aimed at you in particular my Verm Parish brother.

We're both 5-4.

Your home record is 4-0 with a couple big wins over Fresno and Miss. State.

Our home record is 3-1 with an OOC win over Kent St. and a CUSA loss to UTEP.

Your home attendance is 18,500 with an SEC team at home and ours is 23,000 with FIU as the biggest draw.

Yep, just something to think about. Seperation to the 4500th degree, I would say.

Default Re: 3 games left need 1 win to get into playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    I sure hope our guys are able to persevere, or else they could cause "my next broken heart."
    Endeavor to persevere, that's my motto.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    _ Desormeaux and McGuire will split first team snaps while Masson will take all second team snaps. If anybody gets to basketball early tonight, they may want to sneak by football practice and see which of the injured guys is participating. _
    If Mike cannot go this weekend (and if he is still operating on a leg and a half, I would say he probably ought to sit this one out), and Brad is "hamstrung" by the weekend. and Chris has to be prepared for serious playing time. do we also have Blaine Gauthier prepped as well? I know he is redshirted. but is it a possibility they might pull the redshirt? I noticed he recieved a scout team award this past week. Could he have improved and perhaps even gotten a lot of our offensive plays down already? Would his being left-handed and fairly mobile be a help to the offense via the mimic of MD?

If we are going to ponder the possibilities of QB play. I know the coaches will have the best plan of action without my help. but what do others think about Blaine getting put in action at this juncture in a redshirt year? Possible? Not possible? Bad idea?

If we do, I think our OC and QB coach ought to look at some Lutcher HS film, see what WR routes Blaine was most successful completing passes, and work those in for him. again, if we have to pull his RS.

Default Re: Heart Break Loss Still on my mind

Bustle should be able to get it done no matter what. We are in the best position yet to win the sunbelt. We should not accept anything less than a bowl game this year.

Default Re: Heart Break Lost Still on my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Spydaman70507 View Post
    _ Last years 39-32 OT Homecoming lost to FAU is still on my mind. This is a game we should win I am mad because they been here for 7 or 8 years and Won a bowl game last year.
    We need to stop Rusty Smith, Charles Pierre, Cortez Gent, keep an eye on TE Jamari Grant This is still our year. I still want my ( 8-4) I know Des is still hurt but I think we should play both Des & Brad it will throw FAU game plan off they never really seen Brad play.Lets go team _
    Jamari Grant is out, they are playing two backups at TE.

Default Re: TAILGATIN INFO FOR TROY

Quote Originally Posted by KissMeImCajun View Post
    _ anyone know where the tailgating area for visitors? or is there even a certain place for visitors?

I have a email into the UL Athletic Officeas well as the Troy Athletic Office

.waiting on answers

I attached a map that i found on Troy's website.thought it might be handy for everyone _
    I have been in contact with the Facilities Supervisor at Troy. He informed me that the best spot for us to tailgate would be in front of the Library (which is all the way to the left of this map, about even with the stadium). The guy saud that its about a 5-10 minute walk to the stadium. Hope this helps. I hope you all can make it to Troy to cheer on our boys when we bring home our first (outright) Sun Belt Championship.

Default Re: TAILGATIN INFO FOR TROY

Quote Originally Posted by KissMeImCajun View Post
    _ anyone know where the tailgating area for visitors? or is there even a certain place for visitors?

I have a email into the UL Athletic Officeas well as the Troy Athletic Office

.waiting on answers

I attached a map that i found on Troy's website.thought it might be handy for everyone _
    I have been in contact with the Facilities Supervisor at Troy. He informed me that the best spot for us to tailgate would be in front of the Library (which is all the way to the left of the map provided by "kissmeicajun" , about even with the stadium). The guy saud that its about a 5-10 minute walk to the stadium. Hope this helps. I hope you all can make it to Troy to cheer on our boys when we bring home our first (outright) Sun Belt Championship.

Default Re: Heart Break Lost Still on my mind

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ Jamari Grant is out, they are playing two backups at TE. _
    At least we aren't the only ones with some key injuries.

UL Football Re: TAILGATIN INFO FOR TROY

Quote Originally Posted by sethmw View Post
    I have been in contact with the Facilities Supervisor at Troy. He informed me that the best spot for us to tailgate would be in front of the Library (which is all the way to the left of the map provided by "kissmeicajun" , about even with the stadium). The guy saud that its about a 5-10 minute walk to the stadium. Hope this helps. I hope you all can make it to Troy to cheer on our boys when we bring home our first (outright) Sun Belt Championship.
    Why don't we make this "THE" spot for UL fans to meet and tailgate before the game? Maybe we get BOP to help us the week of the game by making this known on the air to those that are going? Unless anyone knows of a better spot

You also live in a city of 150k as opposed to 25k tops with two other div one schools within 30 miles. you drew 28k for your homecoming with no interest in a big LSU game. With a big LSU game you drew 20k on a four game winning streak against a somewhat big opponent. I don't think either of us can harp about attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    _ Endeavor to persevere, that's my motto. _
    And then per old Chief Dan George, massacre the varmints?? If only Joise Wales were here to help at linebacker. Or QB.

_ You also live in a city of 150k as opposed to 25k tops with two other div one schools within 30 miles. you drew 28k for your homecoming with no interest in a big LSU game. With a big LSU game you drew 20k on a four game winning streak against a somewhat big opponent. I don't think either of us can harp about attendance. _
    No, we just have the only BCS program in the state witnin 50 miles. Do you think Tech would draw with LSU down the road? You are in the better conference,shouldn't you draw better crowds. I think we can harp a little more my friend.

Thread Information