Page 189 of 222 FirstFirst . 179 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 199 . LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: La Tech vs UL in a Bowl Game it could Happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ Hey Z we better concentrate on our getting our ass in a bowl---Tech is now almost assured of one!!!!------We play 2 toughies on the road and the Mid Tenn Wednesdayer!!!! If we can't get Des up to speed we are in a rough stretch!!!!! _
    Props to Tech. Not only did they leave a big sssed carbon footprint, but they beat SJSU!!!! I hope they make a bowl game. It will be proof that the WAC has waaaaay to many bowl tie ins.

Seriously Boomer, Our guys(coaches) have used voodoo and electricians tape to keep this team together with all the injuries we have had this year.

I trust they will be able to work magic next weekend.

Z

ps I love this University, its people, and its fans. Thanks for making yesterday another really fun experience.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Props to Tech. Not only did they leave a big sssed carbon footprint, but they beat SJSU!!!! I hope they make a bowl game. It will be proof that the WAC has waaaaay to many bowl tie ins.

Seriously Boomer, Our guys(coaches) have used voodoo and electricians tape to keep this team together with all the injuries we have had this year.

I trust they will be able to work magic next weekend.

Z

ps I love this University, its people, and its fans. Thanks for making yesterday another really fun experience. _
    Thank you Z! After you left the Eauxk, Brick's undernourished pint-sized crew demolished a lot of the sweets left out. We owe you!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    _ Thank you Z! After you left the Eauxk, Brick's undernourished pint-sized crew demolished a lot of the sweets left out. We owe you! _
    J1M, you dont owe me squat. Just keep coming by. We add more and more visitors every weekend. Great fun, man.

Z

_ J1M, you dont owe me squat. Just keep coming by. We add more and more visitors every weekend. Great fun, man.

Z _
    Sorry I was not able to make by to see you guys. Got a late start and then had trouble parking. I've been parking at the Cajundome, but my wife complained about the long walk. So yesterday I thought I'd try parking across the street from the Eauk. After we left our car, someone told us they'd tow our car if we were parking for the game. I saw a couple of cop cars and a tow truck, so I took it seriously. Tried a little further down but no luck. So I dropped my wife over by the cross walk to save her walking and drove to the Cajundome. I told her I'd meet her at the Eauk. My younger son was going to meet us at the Honors tent which is over by Dr. Funkenstein. Before I got to the C'dome, she called and said there was no Honors tent this game and they were going over to the Alumni tent. So, I never made over ther, but I tried! Maybe next game!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    _ Sorry I was not able to make by to see you guys. Got a late start and then had trouble parking. I've been parking at the Cajundome, but my wife complained about the long walk. So yesterday I thought I'd try parking across the street from the Eauk. After we left our car, someone told us they'd tow our car if we were parking for the game. I saw a couple of cop cars and a tow truck, so I took it seriously. Tried a little further down but no luck. So I dropped my wife over by the cross walk to save her walking and drove to the Cajundome. I told her I'd meet her at the Eauk. My younger son was going to meet us at the Honors tent which is over by Dr. Funkenstein. Before I got to the C'dome, she called and said there was no Honors tent this game and they were going over to the Alumni tent. So, I never made over ther, but I tried! Maybe next game! _
    No problem. See you soon.

Z

_ No problem. See you soon.

Z _

Did you go to game yesterday?

UL Football Re: My FIU@UL Pics

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    I realized that I forgot to post the video I took of Fenroy up on YouTube. I'll do that tonight. I might need some help on how to embed it here though.
    I FINALLY got around to uploading the Fenroy video I took at homecoming. Ignore the last 3 seconds, and sorry that I was not ready, my camera had shut off on me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMiXxW_2Sx8

Quote Originally Posted by Mineshaft View Post
    _ Did you go to game yesterday? _
    No, why would I? Did you go?

Z

9. UL Football Struggles on third down hurt UL

The final numbers were a little misleading for UL's football team on third down in Saturday's 37-24 loss to UTEP.

On third down, the Cajuns failed on four of their first five tries. That resulted in a 30-17 deficit going into the fourth quarter.

UL converted its final four attempts, finishing five of nine on third down.

On the other end, UTEP moved the chains on eight of 12 tries on third down.

The rest of the story

Joshua Parrott • jparrott@theadvertiser.com • November 10, 2008

10. UL Football Ragin' Cajuns' focus returns to SBC

UL's four-game winning streak ended with a loud thud on Saturday night.

The struggles came on offense, defense and special teams for the normally high-powered Ragin' Cajuns in a 37-24 non-conference loss to UTEP at Cajun Field. Instead of becoming bowl-eligible with three games left in the regular season, UL saw a 10-7 lead evaporate after allowing 23 consecutive points to the Miners from Conference USA.

Now the Cajuns (5-4 overall, 4-0 Sun Belt) are looking to regroup going into Saturday's 3 p.m. game at defending league champion Florida Atlantic.

The rest of the story

Joshua Parrott • jparrott@theadvertiser.com • November 10, 2008

11. UL Football Opponent RearView: Defense delivers for UTEP Miners

For most of the past two years, the UTEP defense has looked like a team run over by a truck.
    Maybe that was a good thing. On a wonderful Saturday in Louisiana, they looked like a team that had lost its short-term memory.

Where did their dominant outing against Louisiana-Lafayette come from? A team that gave up 126 points in its previous two games tossed that into the garbage can against the nation's No. 3 rushing team and rose to level it hadn't even hinted at. The result was a 37-24 season-saving victory.

The rest of the story

Bret Bloomquist / El Paso Times

_ No, why would I? Did you go?

Z _

Me neither

_ No problem. See you soon.

Z _
    I was able to see you and ohhhhh what a sight it was!!!!!!!

Were you able to hook somebody up?

If they could pull this game off and make it a relatively local bowl. Trust me it would be more than well attended by both. You guys are awfully mean to Tech. We have a few jerks towards UL but most Tech fans are Pro Ul anti ULM. And who says we won't do one and ones with you. We scheduled one with N. Texas for god sake.

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    _ If they could pull this game off and make it a relatively local bowl. Trust me it would be more than well attended by both. You guys are awfully mean to Tech. We have a few jerks towards UL but most Tech fans are Pro Ul anti ULM. And who says we won't do one and ones with you. We scheduled one with N. Texas for god sake. _
    Oh you are such a liar!! LOL! Your guys on BBB are some of the most arrogant pinheads in message board history.

That being said, You, Dwayne from Minden(hes from someplace else now, I just can't remember where?), and Choudawg are all pretty nice guys.

Nice win over SJSU. Looks like you might have finally found the right QB??

Z

Thread Information