Page 166 of 222 FirstFirst . 156 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 176 . LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

1. Default Re: Greetings from TROY

Quote Originally Posted by Civil Cajun View Post
    _ Thanks Trojan,

I might go check out the forum. I see your football team picked a big time DT from Juco the other day. Guy looks solid and is highly rated. You guys continue to reel in the prospects.

Crackelton.I will pull for a Louisiana team over an Alabama team any day of the week. I guess I just love my state. _
    Not buyin' it, Civil Cajun. I love Louisiana, and I hate LSU. You have obviously been brainwashed into thinking that these two are somehow related.

Default Re: Greetings from TROY

Hey Trojan Man

First off, your Band is the best that I've ever seen

Secondly, I will be pulling for you guys and the Cajuns to win all games leading up to what will be the "Big Game" next month. If this plays out, you will be surprised how many Cajun fans will go to Troy. The bowls will take notice. I think you guys are "a class act" and it will make for a good time.

3. Default Re: Greetings from TROY

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    _ Hey Trojan Man

First off, your Band is the best that I've ever seen

Secondly, I will be pulling for you guys and the Cajuns to win all games leading up to what will be the "Big Game" next month. If this plays out, you will be surprised how many Cajun fans will go to Troy. The bowls will take notice. I think you guys are "a class act" and it will make for a good time. _

thank you so much for your compliments. our band is a great source of pride for our school.

i agree that the Troy/Louisiana game will be a great success for both of our schools and for the Belt as a whole. The bowls are beginning to take notice of our conference. CUSA has far too many bowl tie-ins for a league no better than ours. I'll agree that CUSA has 2 or 3 teams that could beat anyone in our conference, but our league has 2 or 3 teams that could win CUSA's championship any given year. I think the gap has been closed, the Belt and CUSA are equal. Our conference has lead the series the past three years, yet we have one tie-in and they have 6?! its crazy, but it's where we are. our two programs have the ability to show the country that the Sun Belt is a serious conference with serious talent.

i wish Louisiana the best of luck and my prayers that your players remain healthy. i look forward to our game, Go Troy!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Homecoming Blog at NOLA.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ewhite View Post
    _ Yes this is the biggest game in the state this weekend. I was at Mitchell's final game, Delhomme's final game, I did miss the A&M game and I was at the Houston game. It would be a shame and make me wonder if the Cajuns do not pack the house this coming Saturday.

From here on they are playing every game for a Conference Championship and for a team that Anthlons and the such called a 0-12 team that is huge when so many other teams around the nation are underachieving. But it reminds me of something that my boy's Rec coach told them this week as they prepare to play for their league championship, he played from 5th grade through 1st year of college and never got to play for a championship. It is special. Come on and out and enjoy Championship Football. _
    Het Eric, hope all is well.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleton View Post
    _ Not buyin' it, Civil Cajun. I love Louisiana, and I hate LSU. You have obviously been brainwashed into thinking that these two are somehow related. _

God/Country/StateIn that order.

I definitely would pull for an SEC over a SunBelt team if it comes to that. I don't have too much allegiance to any particular conference.

Crackleton,

I am just glad our state retains the most talented players from the state. If LSU didn't pull the top talent some Florida team or a USC or .insert name would.

Thinking out loud here.If we go 9-3 do we break top 25?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4ever View Post
    _ That, my friend, is a thing of beauty!! _
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    _ Nice, except the headline says we are playing our 100th game!

_
    I see that, a typo, and I can't fix it unless I'm at home.

9. Default Re: Greetings from TROY

if only all fans could be so polite and civil. thanks for the message. good luck to yall.

10. Default Re: Greetings from TROY

with that said, how many people on this forum are secretly hoping Troy loses every game they play, in hopes that if they do happen to beat us, we still win the sunbelt? lets be honest here

11. Default Re: Greetings from TROY

i'm sorry cobra but i don't see that happening. to be honest, i don't see us losing any conference games this year. if Jerrel is healthy i think we also have a shot at beating LSU. outside chance, but still a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcobra View Post
    _ with that said, how many people on this forum are secretly hoping Troy loses every game they play, in hopes that if they do happen to beat us, we still win the sunbelt? lets be honest here _
    No, because:

1) If we beat them, it will be a much better win for us.

2) If we don't beat them, but win the rest of our games, we go 8-4 and have a better than even chance at going to another bowl.

I'm feeling so much pity for the Hard Luck Hoaxsters I'm pulling for them this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogue View Post
    _ http://blog.nola.com/quickslants/200.eheaded_m.html

I had to dig deep in my closet to find some of these pictures
    Enjoy _
    Sweet. Real Sweet.

15. Default Re: Greetings from TROY

aw come on Destin Cajun!

Thread Information