Page 145 of 222 FirstFirst . 135 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 155 . LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Default Re: Mt-louisville

ESPN CFB - Louisville Touchdown 11:21 2nd - MT 14 Louisville 14 - VICTOR ANDERSON 88 YD RUNigeaux.mobi

Default Tis the night for Bustle and the Cajuns to take the great leap!

I couldn't make it today. We should have everything in place. A great crowd and team. If the team that I saw in Monroe shows up we will win regardless of Mike Des condition. Winners step up and find a way to win. I will be watching and screaming over ragincajuns.com. What a beautiful day for football and what a wonderful win for the Cajuns. Let's GEAUX!!!

Default It's Official.

WE HAVE A DEFENSE!!!

Default Re: It's Official.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFreak View Post
    _ WE HAVE A DEFENSE!!! _
    Big thanks to Gerald & Kevinseems headed in the right direction

Default Condolences on the (d)EARLY Departed!!!

Who left after the Brad McGuire Pick in the 4th quarter. What an ending you missed.

This just doesn't usually happen for the cajuns.
    This is why I truly believe this is a championship team.

Keep reading the bottom of my post Bustle.
    Geaux UL.

And all that talk that Jay Walker had of losing the game because we had soo many injuries on defense. Well I tell you what the future is bright.

Default Richie Falgout

He has to have the Best QB rating in NCAA history right?

Default Re: Tis the night for Bustle and the Cajuns to take the great leap!

And though it wasn't pretty. Your posts tells it all. Winners find a way to win.

Default Re: Shame on you!!

I wish I could have been at the game. Also, for some reason I can't get any LSU fans to listen to my BCS study because they are high and mighty over USC. By the way, my study proves that the 2 schools are equal based on opponents and records. Anyway, geaux cajuns; I have been waiting for this day for over 10 years. GEAUX CAJUNS!

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    _ Who left after the Brad McGuire Pick in the 4th quarter. What an ending you missed.

This just doesn't usually happen for the cajuns.
    This is why I truly believe this is a championship team.

Keep reading the bottom of my post Bustle.
    Geaux UL. _
    I stayed for the beginning of "The Drive". but had to bail.kids were waaaaaay past bedtime. I could hear the PA and the crowd. it was killing me as I walked back to my truck!

Sorry for venting, but I needed to do it because of the people around me. Once I am finished with my study, I will post it on here.

igeaux.mobi

Haha, yea I had to laugh once we knocked down the hail mary. Everyone leaving around 7 mins to go gave me plenty of room to jump for joy and hi five.

That pick was very discouraging, but I'm definitely glad I stayed. I don't think I've ever left a game early in my life though.

Yeah, I was pretty ____ed at all of those "fans" who felt they needed to leave early. Oh well, it was your loss. What an ending.

Default Re: Richie Falgout

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    _ He has to have the Best QB rating in NCAA history right? _
    the red bulls had that play sniffed out.and Falgout had two defenders all up in his Kool-Aid when he threw that pass. It was nice.

That kid must be from Vermilion Parish or some other cradle of football greatness. HA!

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    _ And all that talk that Jay Walker had of losing the game because we had soo many injuries on defense. Well I tell you what the future is bright. _

Well, you can't tell me you were that much more confident that we'd win with all of the injuries. Nobody that follows this team could tell me they fet extremely confident that we'd be in this position without 4 LB's. I truly didn't expect for us to win especially with a RS Freshman at QB but the D really stepped up and played well tonight. This team has great character!

Thread Information