Page 137 of 222 FirstFirst . 127 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 147 . LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Question from Ark StAte fan

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    _ Z, Crackleton, and Rhineaux? Whose the 4th horseman? _
    Cherokee's Kid
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Poor timing: Knee sprain may prevent Desormeaux from playing

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    _ Our backup has played well in his limited time this year. That being said, I believed he has not had up to 10 plays in any one game this year. How he will handle having to go 60 to 70 plays is something no one knows at this point. _
    McQuire playing will cause a problem for ASU's preparations.

If you remember the ULM game last season, Conner Morel wowed the Cajun fans with his arm strength and accuracy.
    Deon Wallace [a running back no longer here] lined up as a qb for the veer stuff and that was effective. I think we'll see some of that, but from what I've seen, McGuire is WAY more mobile than Morel was.

Did any of our running backs or receivers play qb in high school?

I just heard on ESPN that the starting linebacker from OU that was hurt against UT is applying for medical hardship. How is this possible? Why can't we do the same for Fleming and Brooks? The same amount of games were played!!! If the OU linebacker gets an extra year, that is bull/,/., from the NCAA. Is it because our university doesn't apply?

Des seems like Leonard, if he's breathing he's likely to try to go on the field. Last year Leonard got banged up and kept going and just kept getting worse and worse until finally he was so seriously hurt there was no choice but to sit him. Finally against FIU they made him take his shoulder pads off to keep him from bugging the coaches to death wanting in the game and to take away the temptation to send him in.

Default Re: Question from Ark StAte fan

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    _ Cherokee's Kid _
    That's one cool dude! Even if he is wearing a bulldog!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkstfan View Post
    _ Des seems like Leonard, if he's breathing he's likely to try to go on the field. Last year Leonard got banged up and kept going and just kept getting worse and worse until finally he was so seriously hurt there was no choice but to sit him. Finally against FIU they made him take his shoulder pads off to keep him from bugging the coaches to death wanting in the game and to take away the temptation to send him in. _
    Louisiana kids are like that

Default Re: Injury Details Needed.

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    _ I just heard on ESPN that the starting linebacker from OU that was hurt against UT is applying for medical hardship. How is this possible? Why can't we do the same for Fleming and Brooks? The same amount of games were played!!! If the OU linebacker gets an extra year, that is bull/,/., from the NCAA. Is it because our university doesn't apply? _
    No because they both played too many games this season to get the medical redshirt. Brooks redshirted last season, so he couldn't get it either way. Fleming played as a true freshman, but he played too many games this season to get a medical.

8. Default Re: Poor timing: Knee sprain may prevent Desormeaux from playing

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    _ Perhaps Bustle is messing with Arkie State? _
    That's what I was thinking, but I don't know if Bustle has it in him.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: authentic jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ http://www.collegejersey.com/store/v.dProduct=40077

You can get an autographed authentic UL Delhomme jersey that has his name spelled wrong on the back. haha I can't beleive Jake actually signed it. _
    DUDE!! I'd have a VERY hard time paying $750 for ANY jersey, much less one with Jake's name mis-spelled!!! JEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!

Default Re: authentic jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogue View Post
    _ You would be incorrect

igeaux.mobi _
    Enlighten me please.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    _ Enlighten me please. _
    go to page one of the thread

Explain to me how the OU linebacker can get a medical hardship. He played in 6 games.

UL Football Re: Injury Details Needed.

this sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by ulforlife View Post
    _ go to page one of the thread _
    Sorry I misspoke, we did not have sewn on numbers under the Stokley era, or the game jersey I was issued from Big Lynn was a fake. Which I finsd hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Town Cajun View Post
    _ Don't forget LB Fred Davis was kicked off the team over the summer, he may have been our starting MLB. _

You are absolutely correct. I was actually thinking that he would take over for Burkhalter. Then Brooks emerged. Either way, we had a lot of depth until the carnage.

Thread Information