Page 136 of 222 FirstFirst . 126 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 146 . LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Default Re: authentic jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogue View Post
    _ I found one right behind my desk. sewn #s game worn.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3226/.fd3c1e.jpg?v=0 _
    haha that looks nice, but I'm talking about this years style with LOUISIANA on the chest.

That's actually from Jerome Coleman

But I'll prolly get F E N R O Y sewn on the back and get his John Hancock on it Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by ragin_cajuns View Post
    _ ok - so what about logo footballs?

is there any place that sells jerseys with the silkscreened numbers that look good enough to have signed?

surely the UL fans are wearing jerseys to the games and around campus. _
    The Bookstore on campus in the student union has these I believe, my buddy bought one. I also think Bell's Sporting Goods on Johnston St. has them too.

As for a logo football, I have one of those too my girlfriend got it for me for my birthday. I believe she got it straight from the athletic department because those are the game balls. You cannot buy one of those in the store, I think they are like 90-something bucks. Hope that helps man

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogue View Post
    _ That's actually from Jerome Coleman

But I'll prolly get F E N R O Y sewn on the back and get his John Hancock on it Saturday

_
    that's a great idea, talk about a good item to have on the wall at your place!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Poor timing: Knee sprain may prevent Desormeaux from playing

Bummer. I can only hope the staff makes the right decision. I am, as someone else put it, still confident that our young QBs will step in and step up. The only silver lining is that ASU will have to legitimately plan for a lot more contingencies.

I know Mike will play if it is only a matter of manageable pain. But, if it's risking further and substantially worse injury, then it is a no-go. His health and our team's needs for the remainder of the season has to be the prodominant consideration.

This confirms the decision, for instance, that you don't put Fenroy back in the NT game to pick up the 8 yards for a 100 yard game. Risk Management 101.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    _ Bummer. I can only hope the staff makes the right decision. I am, as someone else put it, still confident that our young QBs will step in and step up. The only silver lining is that ASU will have to legitimately plan for a lot more contingencies.

I know Mike will play if it is only a matter of manageable pain. But, if it's risking further and substantially worse injury, then it is a no-go. His health and our team's needs for the remainder of the season has to be the prodominant consideration.

This confirms the decision, for instance, that you don't put Fenroy back in the NT game to pick up the 8 yards for a 100 yard game. Risk Management 101. _

We do have an OPEN WEEK following this game for guys to heal and for coaches to work with the young guys, particularly at LB. If we can win this one, we should be in a lot better shape by the Homecoming game vs. FIU.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin_cajuns View Post
    _ can someone tell me where i can get authentic UL jerseys, older USL jerseys and logo footballs? not the screen printed jerseys - the replicas of the real ones with sewn on numbers and names?

want them to get autographs.

i'm in the dallas area so i need someplace that i can view online or at least call.

thanks _
    I was friends with a player a couple years ago and he was able to buy some used jerseys for a large group of us. I think we paid 20 or 30 bucks and he made it sound like you could call the athletic department and do the same thing yourself.

Default Re: Injury Details Needed.

I just heard on ESPN that the starting linebacker from OU that was hurt against UT is applying for medical hardship. How is this possible? Why can't we do the same for Fleming and Brooks? The same amount of games were played!!! If the OU linebacker gets an extra year, that is bull/,/., from the NCAA. Is it because our university doesn't apply?

I bought an authentic jersey from Bells, it doesn't have the sewn on numbers but it's about the closest i've seen to the on field jerseys. they have fenroy and you could probably get the name put on the back at bells also.

http://www.collegejersey.com/store/v.dProduct=40077

You can get an autographed authentic UL Delhomme jersey that has his name spelled wrong on the back. haha I can't beleive Jake actually signed it.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    _ We do have an OPEN WEEK following this game for guys to heal and for coaches to work with the young guys, particularly at LB. If we can win this one, we should be in a lot better shape by the Homecoming game vs. FIU. _
    Good point. Who knows how Mike will be by Saturday. someone made a real good point about his not really needing to take in any practice this week. He'll rest, we'll prepare our young QBs, and we'll see where we are come gametime.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    _ Good point. Who knows how Mike will be by Saturday. someone made a real good point about his not really needing to take in any practice this week. He'll rest, we'll prepare our young QBs, and we'll see where we are come gametime. _
    Very True about the not needing to practice. Also there are knee injures that can't get worse if you can stand the pain, and then there are knee injures that can get worse. Not sure which one he has but i'm sure if it's just pain, Mike will go. Also depends on his range of motion and if it feels stable, as with many knee injuries it feels loose when you put weight on it. I've had a few knees back in the day and come game time, you don't really feel anything unless you stop. If you stop it tightens up, swells up, and starts to get sore. If they can avoid that for 3.5 hours, he'll have that well deserved week off to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ I bought an authentic jersey from Bells, it doesn't have the sewn on numbers but it's about the closest i've seen to the on field jerseys. they have fenroy and you could probably get the name put on the back at bells also. _
    We have not had numbers sewn on ever until this years jersey. I have my game jersey from 1999 and the numbers are screened.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    _ I don't feel comfortable with an untested backup. I think Des gives us our best chance at winning. No offense, but I hope Des plays every snap this weekend. _
    Our backup has played well in his limited time this year. That being said, I believed he has not had up to 10 plays in any one game this year. How he will handle having to go 60 to 70 plays is something no one knows at this point.

You would be incorrect

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    We have not had numbers sewn on ever until this years jersey. I have my game jersey from 1999 and the numbers are screened.
    igeaux.mobi

Thread Information