Default Re: For The Love of Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Cover2 View Post
    _
    Plus there's nothing but crap on the radio nowadays _
    But, there are some things that would be cool. Like halftime by Ying
    Yang Twins. Anything but the time warp.kinda booooo

Default QB Club, KSU & KSU

New article up.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: QB Club, KSU & KSU

Good Read. Thanks

4. Default Re: Kent St. Synopsis

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Wrong Pop McGuire! Your youngster and all the rest of the second and 3rd teamers work extremely hard during the week.

They deserve some glory as well!

If you have a 20 pt lead and you're trying to punch it in with your #1 guys at the end thats one thing.you got the reserves in, let em share in the glory.

See you in Monroe? Denton?

Z _
    See you there

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    _ New article up.

_
    Nice job, Doc!

Z

Is it Andre' or Undre'?

Also, nice interviews. Bonus: no preachiness!

Default Re: Kent St. Synopsis

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    To me, the K-State game on Saturday will be a better barometer of where we are as a team.
    I don't. However, IMO the rest of the games on the schedule are all super important to this staff. Just no more showing up flat and making mental mistakes.

Des' fumble was a kick in the tummy as it got us up to 38 points off TOs for our opponents this season. After that point it was quickly forgotten as the defense and offense both played extremely well. The only other real bummer I saw was the roughing the QB call when we got it.

Sure wish we'd had the punt block on all night given the trouble their deep snapper had in getting the ball to the kicker.

Didya notice the ULMers take the week off while we go to Kansas St. How did they fix that?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    _ I don't. However, IMO the rest of the games on the schedule are all super important to this staff. Just no more showing up flat and making mental mistakes.

Des' fumble was a kick in the tummy as it got us up to 38 points off TOs for our opponents this season. After that point it was quickly forgotten as the defense and offense both played extremely well. The only other real bummer I saw was the roughing the QB call when we got it.

Sure wish we'd had the punt block on all night given the trouble their deep snapper had in getting the ball to the kicker.

Didya notice the ULMers take the week off while we go to Kansas St. How did they fix that? _
    A vast redneck wing conspiracy.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by cajunsjmt View Post
    _ Can ya'll talk to Gerald Guilbeau and ask him to say the University of Louisiana. I noticed that during the performance he kept saying the University of Louisiana-Lafayette, Pride of Acadiana. _

While you are at it, tell him its The University of Louisiana and the PRIDE OF LOUISIANA band.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    A vast redneck wing conspiracy.

Z _
    Well, you remember when we did it in '05.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: For The Love of Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    _ While you are at it, tell him its The University of Louisiana and the PRIDE OF LOUISIANA band. _
    Sorry my friend, but that's not the Band's name. I understand why you would want to change the Band's name, but we really ought to keep some semblence of tradition somewhere!!!

Gotta go with coach on this one. He must have read my posts.

""We have to quit turning ball over, stop doing things that hurt momentum. We have to stop the personal fouls, getting a 5 yard penalty when we're at the 1. Those are the two that I was most dissatisfied with, the penalties and turnovers. I don't want to take away from the players' aggressiveness, but we have to be smarter."

Head Coach Rickey Bustle

Who said that Fenroy was too scared to run?

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    Sorry my friend, but that's not the Band's name. I understand why you would want to change the Band's name, but we really ought to keep some semblence of tradition somewhere!!! _
    Maybe he can work the KRVS angle. It needs fixin' ()

KVUL?
    KULR?

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    _ Sorry my friend, but that's not the Band's name. I understand why you would want to change the Band's name, but we really ought to keep some semblence of tradition somewhere!!! _
    Then there's the name of the yearbook

Thread Information