Page 75 of 222 FirstFirst ... 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Default Re: ul at usm

Only bright spot is that Fenroy is 11 yards from becoming our all time leading rusher.

once again our run defense is killing us.

Oh no we have the mighty FIU #1 denfensive coordinator. Unreal. How can we even have a chance with a defense like that.

I am so tired of this crap. Please defense come out in the second half with some life.

3. Default Re: ul at usm

I need a drink.

Turnovers lead to opposition points. Sounds oddly familiar. Flashbacks anyone. Keep hope alive, at least until we are 0-4

any chance we stop the run this half and let them pass? or is that against our game plan?

yes yes rain. change the plan!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

USM, please shoot yourself in the foot. We left our defensive guns in our indoor practice facility.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

What great tackling.

It's not that we're losing to Southern Miss. I expecteed that. We look like an unprepared, disorganized group of 1-AA players. I hope the season shows that we're better than that.

So far, I'm expecting "We're young" "we'll improve and learn" and other such rhetoric from Bustle post-game. Don't we have him signed until 2011? God help us.

the linebackers are making most of the tackles. at least it is not our safeties....

11. Default Re: ul at usm

37-14 USM

Why wait... Fire Bustle NOW....

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    _ It's not that we're losing to Southern Miss. I expecteed that. We look like an unprepared, disorganized group of 1-AA players. I hope the season shows that we're better than that.

So far, I'm expecting "We're young" "we'll improve and learn" and other such rhetoric from Bustle post-game. Don't we have him signed until 2011? God help us. _

Yea we got him til 2011... he had a decent season and he was our supposed savior and the corner was turned....what great expectations. Open the RCAF but first call it the BOBCF. Buy Out Bustles Contract Fund

UL Football Our D is Playin 2 Hand Tap Football

We Look Bad on D we are playing two hand tap football out there. We need to man up they are running the same Offense we are running. Lets Go D and stop playing 2 hand tap football
    and make some plays

15. Default Re: ul at usm

Fenroy possible concussion.

Page 75 of 222 FirstFirst ... 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 ... LastLast

Thread Information