Page 40 of 222 FirstFirst . 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 . LastLast

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Default Re: Southern Miss predictions

Quote Originally Posted by ulforlife View Post
    "The Cowboys (with Fedora) made the biggest improvement in the country in scoring following his second season of running the offense, jumping from 96th nationally in 2005 to seventh in 2006."

That's good stats, but I don't see him putting up 50 points a game in his first year at USM with what athletes y'all had last year alone. Maybe I'm wrong but we shall see.
    My prediction is a close game.

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadEagle View Post
    _ My prediction is a close game. _
    Also is mine

UL Football Re: Southern Miss predictions

I really feel this game will be close. Some Southern Miss fans on that thread seem out of touch. A few Eagle fans seem to realize this will be a game and not a pushover.

We all will know by late Saturday nite on game day

CC

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunConnection View Post
    _ I really feel this game will be close. Some Southern Miss fans on that thread seem out of touch. A few Eagle fans seem to realize this will be a game and not a pushover.

We all will know by late Saturday nite on game day

CC _
    Is this not the greatest time of the year?

Z

UL 34
    USM 31

Field goal on the final drive of the game. .07 seconds left.

UL 30
    USM 28

Fenroy rushes for 150yards. The defense returns an interception for a touchdown.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    _ UL 30
    USM 28

Fenroy rushes for 150yards. The defense returns an interception for a touchdown. _
    That would be amazing.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    _ I predict lots of beer, good food from UL fans, a UL win, and me being able to rub it into all of my USM friends here in Bay St Louis.

And I'm not making the mistake of going with one my USM friends again this time and sitting in the middle of their season ticket section in my red shirt. _

Try doing it in Baton Rouge in 2006 in the middle of LSU fans with your cajun shirt. The crippled woman 3 rows behind me threw nachos all over us and I flipped my lid and offered to whip her husbands ass.

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    _ UL 30
    USM 28

Fenroy rushes for 150yards. The defense returns an interception for a touchdown. _
    Chauncey, you gonna be designated driver for me and G?

Default Anybody Know this week's practice schedule?

I was hoping somebody knew approximately what the practice schedule will be for the upcoming week. I'd like to work on my shutter speeds before the season starts but I can't find any info on the homepage.

Also, what's the name of ULL's school paper? As embarrassing as it is to admit.I can't seem to find a link or even the name for some reason.

Default Re: Anybody Know this week's practice schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by LSUConnMan View Post
    I was hoping somebody knew approximately what the practice schedule will be for the upcoming week. I'd like to work on my shutter speeds before the season starts but I can't find any info on the homepage.

Also, what's the name of UL's school paper? As embarrassing as it is to admit.I can't seem to find a link or even the name for some reason.
    The paper is called "The Vermilion".

Quote Originally Posted by LSUConnMan View Post

Also, what's the name of UL's school paper? As embarrassing as it is to admit.I can't seem to find a link or even the name for some reason.
    Practice is generally at 3:30 PM. As this is game week, things may change slightly. The last two seasons, the team has practiced on Sunday evenings, had Monday off, and went to the 3:30 time the remainder of the week. Having Monday off allows them to focus on academics. It also allows Coach Bustle to handle TV show, QB Club, Media Luncheon, and radio show without having to worry about practice. That is four different things to take care off on one day. As this is the first game week, I suspect the schedule will approximate what I just described.

Thanks, as always I appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    _Having Monday off allows them to focus on academics. _
    pfft! How can you ever expect to be successful if you let yourself get bogged down by menial matters???

Pretty much what Cajunsmike said was on target. Sunday night practice with 3:30 practice from Tues.-Thurs. The team will most likely leave Friday morning for Hattiesburg.

We will pull another "Houston" on them with a TD in the final minutes of the game.

UL 31
    USM 28

Page 40 of 222 FirstFirst . 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 . LastLast

Thread Information