Page 35 of 222 FirstFirst . 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 . LastLast

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Southern Mississippi secondary not a worry for first-year coach Larry Fedora

Quote Originally Posted by CajunZ1 View Post
    _ Folks on this board often get admonished for being "negative nancies," but what did people over there expect? Our job as fans is to bring unbridled optimism into the new season. It's why preseason is fun! Hope springs eternal!

For all golden eagle fans, here ya go:
    "We have no chance to win this game, and if we do, it would be because of massive mistakes by your team. Why do we even play? We suck. I hate my team"
    _
    just ask the University of Houston.

Z

Default Re: Southern Mississippi secondary not a worry for first-year coach Larry Fedora

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    just ask the University of Houston.

Z _
    Sure was fun listening to the U-Hou radio types before and after that ball game. LOL!

And, those genuises never could get our name right, i.e.

"THE WINNERS"!

HATTIESBURG, Miss. -The Southern Miss football team took time out from its preparation for the upcoming season by participating in Freshmen Move-In Day Saturday morning.

The Golden Eagles helped by assisting first-year students unload their cars and take their belongings inside their respective dorms on the campus.

The Freshmen Move-In Day is an annual tradition on the Golden Eagle campus

I took this from the southern miss web site. What a great way to cement football into the minds of incoming freshman

Louisiana S-Club Re: Southern Mississippi secondary not a worry for first-year coach Larry Fedora

Also a great way to check out the incoming freshmen girls!

Default Re: Southern Miss game

Found out yesterday that my wonderful mom bought some tickets yesterday for us to make the trip. I'm still working on convincing some more people that they need to make the trip with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ Found out yesterday that my wonderful mom bought some tickets yesterday for us to make the trip. I'm still working on convincing some more people that they need to make the trip with us. _

HAHA I wish my mom would buy my tickets.o well im still there, ill just have to work a few overtime hours.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun2010 View Post
    _ HAHA I wish my mom would buy my tickets.o well im still there, ill just have to work a few overtime hours. _
    Well, my mom payed for my hotel room. Moms, gotta love em'

Quote Originally Posted by BrudaCajun View Post
    _ Well, my mom payed for my hotel room. Moms, gotta love em' _

O i love mine, no doubt. And shes a cajun fan, and shes coming to the game also, but I had to pay my own way. I dont mind, it just means less beer i get to bring.

_ O i love mine, no doubt. And shes a cajun fan, and shes coming to the game also, but I had to pay my own way. I dont mind, it just means less beer i get to bring. _
    Dont worry about the beer, I'm sure there will be plenty cajun fans with beer to share with a fellow cajun.

GEAUX UL!

USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: Season Predictions

I see either 4-8 or 5-7.

_ O i love mine, no doubt. And shes a cajun fan, and shes coming to the game also, but I had to pay my own way. I dont mind, it just means less beer i get to bring. _
    I got your back on the beer.

I have a group of 15 going to the gamewhere are the UL people tailgaiting? We want to set up shop near allies.

Quote Originally Posted by rgncjn12 View Post
    _ Dont worry about the beer, I'm sure there will be plenty cajun fans with beer to share with a fellow cajun.

GEAUX UL! _

Many thanks all around, just another reason im proud to be a cajun and a cajun fan. i should have plenty ill get my group to pitch in.

Default Re: Season Predictions

To shed insight on my predictions. I'm an eternally pessimistic optimist (in regards to Cajun football), who happens to have a hunch that this years team might surprise some folks. So here goes.

USM - W (swing game that we win)
    Illini - L (possible yet highly unlikely that we'd win)
    Kent - W (home game that's another swing game we win)
    K state - L (semi-swing game that we lose a close one to)
    ULM - W (swing game that we win)
    NTU - W (swing game that we win)
    ASU - W (home game that another swing game we win)
    FIU - W (home game that's a definite win, knock on wood)
    UTEP - L (home game that's another swing game we win)
    FAU - L (swing game that's a loss)
    Troy - W (swing game that's a win)
    M Tenn - W (home game that a swing game we win)

By my count, we only have one sure loss (Illinois), one sure win (FIU), one semi swing game that's more in favor of the other team (K-State), and the rest are swing games. My final prediction is 8-4 and I don't care what bowl we go to, just that we go to one and win it.

I think that anything less than 7 wins will be a disappointment. I hope that Bustle does 7 wins or more, or 3 wins or less, because with 7 or more wins there's no doubt to give him some more time. 3 wins or less there is no doubt to get rid of him. 4-6 wins is in that limbo zone where we're not sure what to do, and the grumbling gets worse. Only 6 win scenario that I like and where I say we keep him no doubt is that we win the conference championship AND go to a bowl.

God Bless

GEAUX UL RAGIN CAJUN FOOTBALL!!!!!!

AND A HEARTY "DEAUXN'T GEAUX" TO ALL OUR OPPONENTS!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunZ1 View Post
    _ Folks on this board often get admonished for being "negative nancies," but what did people over there expect? Our job as fans is to bring unbridled optimism into the new season. It's why preseason is fun! Hope springs eternal!

For all golden eagle fans, here ya go:
    "We have no chance to win this game, and if we do, it would be because of massive mistakes by your team. Why do we even play? We suck. I hate my team"
    _

Page 35 of 222 FirstFirst . 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 . LastLast

Thread Information