Thread: The Book 2008 Football

1. Default Re: Southern Miss game

We have a group of 9 going.

Default Re: Southern Miss game

We have a crew of 10-15 going, staying at the Hampton Inn

Default Re: Season Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by BankerCajun View Post
    _ I think we will go 7-5
    I think we will beat USM, UTEP, and Kent St.
    3-2 non conference and 4-3 in the conference. _
    BankerCajun has the best pick on the board. I' going with a big ditto 7-5

Quote Originally Posted by BonCajun View Post
    _ BankerCajun has the best pick on the board. I' going with a big ditto 7-5 _
    7-5, tie for sb, but lose tiebreaker. no bowl. bustle stays. but he's fired next year when he has neither an offense nor a defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    7-5, tie for sb, but lose tiebreaker. no bowl. bustle stays. but he's fired next year when he has neither an offense nor a defense.
    Nope.

If we go 7-5 or better, Bustle probably gets a contract extension, and a hefty raise.

No way he gets fired the after the next season.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by BrudaCajun View Post
    _ No, she let me get 1 shirt, I wanted to get much more. Women

The old lady just informed me that she would like to stay the night. Any suggestions, I have family that live in Meridian but it is like 1-1/2 hours northeast.
    What you should have done is defied her and loaded up the old shopping cart and pushed the envelope. That may have resulted in a little bit of a ____y mood, but at least you would know how future issues might play out, and she would know that your wild Ragin Cajun Apparel Buying horses cannot be tamed. And if she would have broken up with you for it, then at least you would have had some cool new digs to pick up other chicks with at Cajun games.

If anyone else needs any relationship advice or counseling, I'm always here for you.

Hardy St runs right along the southern end of their campus, about a mile east of I-35, with the stadium looking like its about in the middle of campus. There is a group of hotels near the intersection of Hardy and I-35, as well as along the Highway that intersects I-35 about a mile north of Hardy. This is just what I was able to gather from Google Earth when I booked our hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    _ What you should have done is defied her and loaded up the old shopping cart and pushed the envelope. That may have resulted in a little bit of a ____y mood, but at least you would know how future issues might play out, and she would know that your wild Ragin Cajun Apparel Buying horses cannot be tamed. And if she would have broken up with you for it, then at least you would have had some cool new digs to pick up other chicks with at Cajun games.

If anyone else needs any relationship advice or counseling, I'm always here for you.

Hardy St runs right along the southern end of their campus, about a mile east of I-35, with the stadium looking like its about in the middle of campus. There is a group of hotels near the intersection of Hardy and I-35, as well as along the Highway that intersects I-35 about a mile north of Hardy. This is just what I was able to gather from Google Earth when I booked our hotel. _
    LMAO
    I wish I could pull some crazy stunts but, we live together. I just checked out Google earth for the first time, pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunBoudin View Post
    Sorry man, I look at the personnel on this football team and I do not see much if any improvement. In fact, I think the defense is going to be worse than last year. We are way too small. The best thing about this being Bustle's last year is the fact that Wingerter, the worlds worst recruiting coordinator, will be shown the door with him.
    Life through your eyes must s u c k. I would hate to be you.

9. Default Re: Southern Miss game

We have a group of 4 going. If there is still room on the ALum bus, we'll probably hop the ride. If not, we'll suck it up and make the drive.

I've got a good feeling about this one.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Southern Miss game

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    _ Yes, if you do about a case, case and a half of the Beast on the way up there.

By the way, there's a little town up there between Poplarville and Hattiesburg that is the home of Dizzie Dean.Lumberton maybe, I forget. _
    Don't encourage boomer and the beast.

Ole Diz was from Wiggins.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    What you should have done is defied her and loaded up the old shopping cart and pushed the envelope. That may have resulted in a little bit of a ____y mood, but at least you would know how future issues might play out, and she would know that your wild Ragin Cajun Apparel Buying horses cannot be tamed. And if she would have broken up with you for it, then at least you would have had some cool new digs to pick up other chicks with at Cajun games.

Hardy St runs right along the southern end of their campus, about a mile east of I-35, with the stadium looking like its about in the middle of campus. There is a group of hotels near the intersection of Hardy and I-35[/SIZE], as well as along the Highway that intersects I-35 about a mile north of Hardy. This is just what I was able to gather from Google Earth when I booked our hotel.
    You must be talking about I-59. Methinks you've been in Texas too long!

12. UL Football UL gets serious in 2nd practice game

With 14 days between now and the season opener at Southern Mississippi, the UL Ragin' Cajuns football team will hold its second scrimmage of the fall camp at 8:35 a.m. today at Cajun Field.

Last Saturday's scrimmage lasted 117 plays with both first-team and second-team units getting their share of snaps. Today's scrimmage will follow a similar format, with one exception.

"Tomorrow will be more game-like situations, if the offense is moving the ball, we keep playing," UL defensive coordinator Kevin Fouquier said. "The (first-team) will go out and if we stop them, the twos come out. It will have more of a game flow."

Like last Saturday's scrimmage, there will be no live kicking situations. Instead, the offense will start off with the ball at their own 4-yard line.

The rest of the story

Brady Aymond • baymond@theadvertiser.com • August 16, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Don't encourage boomer and the beast.

Ole Diz was from Wiggins.
    I think Wiggins is between Poplarville and Hattiesburg maybe? Near Lumberton? Use to do a little bird hunting up there west of Poplarville around White Sands.

I'm going to be working during the game. But I'll ride up with my buddy Doug and a former player (Damon Denaberg sp?) I may enjoy myself.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogue View Post
    I'm going to be working during the game. But I'll ride up with my buddy Doug and a former player (Damon Denaberg sp?) I may enjoy myself.

igeaux.mobi
    Ahhhhh.Damon Denaburg.

Now there's a name that brings back memories. Dude was tough as nails.

Best FB in Cajun history.

Page 31 of 222 FirstFirst . 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 . LastLast

Thread Information