Page 82 of 222 FirstFirst . 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 92 . LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Default Re: Our D is Playin 2 Hand Tap Football

as bad as it may seem, the 2nd string on the Cajuns defense is more concerning. I noticed once both teams switched to 2nd teams, Martavious Young Southern Miss' backup quarterback was almost pulling the lineman every time with an audible snap count. The Cajuns have the same problem in that respect that USM has had in the past of having a great talent differential between 1st and 2nd string.

Louisiana Re: Props to USM

For the 4th YEAR I SAY:

GET RID OF BUSTLE!!!

I wish I was wrong, but He has failed and will continue to fail!

Default Re: To The Cajun Fans

Quote Originally Posted by byxeagle View Post
    You guys are awesome. I was impressed with the turnout yesterday and how down to earth your fans were. I was excited to see students come with faces painted etc. You are one of the few teams in the past few years I can say I would love to have back at The Rock next season. Your fans were an impressive turnout and the team seemed like some good guys except for No. 18 that flipped off the student section every time he walked by. I hope to see you all at another USM vs. Cajuns game somewhere down the road. Take it easy and stay away from Gustav.
    That's Derrick Smith, our senior WR. Surprising that he showed a lack of class like that. Then again, it's hard to keep composure getting stomped.

Default Re: Tough Loss.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGold View Post
    _ .guys but these things happen. Alot of football left and as I've heard said, its not how you run the race but how you finish.

I've enjoyed my visits here over the past few weeks and I've got to say again, great group of fans here.

Good luck the rest of the way. _
    Apparently you haven't followed Cajun football in the Bustle era. He is an embarrassment to our program. The only thing he has ever done is let Michael Vick takes snaps and run wild. He can't coach, he can't motivate, and he can't make commercials!

Quote Originally Posted by GoGold View Post
    _ .guys but these things happen. Alot of football left and as I've heard said, its not how you run the race but how you finish.

I've enjoyed my visits here over the past few weeks and I've got to say again, great group of fans here.

Good luck the rest of the way. _
    Congratulations and good luck to you guys the rest of the way.

So. Miss is a program we point to and ask our admin why not us? So far they haven't provided us any answers.

6. UL Football Re: UL vs USM will be a RUSH

Quote Originally Posted by PR_Eagle View Post

Hopefully Fenroy turns it on for the rest of the year for you guys. Did he get hurt? _
    Major KingKushon on the first series. You did not see the real Fenroy in the first half and of course not at all in the second Your back is awesome

Default Re: Like I said

Quote Originally Posted by 4LSU View Post
    I didn't see the Cajun game, but I kept up with it a tad on/line. To be honest, I didn't figure you guys to win, but I was surprised by the margin of the USM win.

Did you I head to Fla from the game? Seems like we in for a blow. I have 7 people staying with me from the NO area, 2 cats, and 3 dogs. At least they didn't bring the snakes like last time.

Good luck to you.
    Same old story, an offense with big potential that continues to shoot itself in the foot and a defense that can't play defense.

I watched LaTex beat Miss St. and wished we had played that State instead of So Miss. It wasn't pretty but Tex played just well enough to win AND they won it (it looked a lot like ULM beating Alabama last year).

Schellenberger at FAU did a whole lot of BS talking but his team looked exactly like the UL team under Baldwin I saw at Texas in 2001. No surprise there.

I am right here in town getting stuff out of harm's way and otherwise getting ready. Nothin' to do now but wait for the storm to arrive, the power to go off and begin to sweat. I am all about A-C! LOL!!

I'm concerned big time for my fellow Cajun fans and friends from the Basin west and south over to wherever. Can't help but think about them, especially down in Vermilion Parish.

8. Ragin' Cajuns Accountants should never run a program

Accountants are more worried about the financial balance sheet than the winning ledger. UL has math majors and accountants running the program.

Default Re: UL vs USM will be a RUSH

Quote Originally Posted by PR_Eagle View Post
    _ Could you have been more wrong?

Fletch thanks you for being witness to a record-setting night for our offense.

I'm sorry to be a homer right now, but this was a debate that, when it was settled, was so lopsided that I can't let it go unmentioned.

Fenroy- 13 carries, 56 yds, 1 td.
    Fletcher- 21 carries, 222 yards, 2 td's (and only 5 carries in the 2nd half)

Hopefully Fenroy turns it on for the rest of the year for you guys. Did he get hurt? _
    Word is a concussion!

Default Re: Props to USM

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    _ I suppose after we adopt an optimistic, positive ourlook?

Which, I would guess, is why it is also known as a "winner's attitude". _
    Ourlook? We have a losers attitude. Making an excuse for everything under the sun. Pulling rainbows out of crushing defeats is killing this program. I fear the best days of Cajun football are well behind us. We need to get a coach that brings excitement to the program. Right now beating ASU, Troy, MT or McNeese would be an upset. BUSTLE IS A BUST AND A LOSER!

UL Football Re: To The Cajun Fans

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    _ That's Derrick Smith, our senior WR. Surprising that he showed a lack of class like that. Then again, it's hard to keep composure getting stomped. _
    I doubt the fans were telling him that he was having a good game and other nice things like that. I'm sure they were letting him have an ear full. If you sit on the student side at our games and talk trash to the other team you will see the same thing most of the time. No big deal to me.

This is Upsetting Re: Our D is Playin 2 Hand Tap Football

We very well may have shown that we have the worst defense in the country tonight. I bought the game on the internet and I think Bustle and the defense combined should have to reimburse everyone that paid to get the stream. I know it was the first game but the defense looked far worse than any defense I have ever seen wearing a Cajun uni.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    _ Apparently you haven't followed Cajun football in the Bustle era. He is an embarrassment to our program. The only thing he has ever done is let Michael Vick takes snaps and run wild. He can't coach, he can't motivate, and he can't make commercials! _
    I've been spared his commercials but I agree he can't coach. Perhaps we should get a real head coach next year?

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    _ Some of us are such great losers. USM did exactly what they were suppose to. Be good hosts and kick our butts. When will we figure this out? _
    Thanks for the props guys. I'm not going to gloat, because we'll probably be in your shoes this time next week. Good luck for the rest of the season, and good luck with Gustav. Stay safe!

Quote Originally Posted by GoEagles View Post
    _ Thanks for the props guys. I'm not going to gloat, because we'll probably be in your shoes this time next week. Good luck for the rest of the season, and good luck with Gustav. Stay safe! _
    Trash talk is meant before the game.i like the convo with all your fans. Dont be a stranger feel free to stop by anytime. good luck the rest of the way!

Page 82 of 222 FirstFirst . 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 92 . LastLast

Thread Information