Page 78 of 222 FirstFirst . 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 . LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Default Re: ul at usm

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    _ I will probably get blasted for this, but I think it is time to go in another direction at quarterback. Des is a great athlete, and runner, but he is not getting it done at quarterback. If Bustle somehow makes it through this year, he is going to need someone with some experience at QB next year. _

Try another kid at QB and dismiss Bustle now. This year will be another disaster. We can't afford to keep him around. But, of course we will and suffer through another disappointing season, no attendance, no revenue, a bad recruiting year, and all the progress we are starting to make is lost in flash. After 7 years to face this in our opening game is just really unacceptable as a fan and alumnus. How much do we have to endure?

Quote Originally Posted by Flcajun View Post
    _ im out i can't take anymore. see u win we win one. _
    I had enough when USM scored on their first possession of the 2nd half. We look like fools thinking we had a shot when asked by USM fans. We are making USM look like world beaters.

It must be nice to have a good football team.

I cant understand how the state of Louisiana can be one of the 5 to 10 best states in football, the Acadiana area always produces good talent and we suck. What do we need to do to be successful. More donations, more fans at the game, more good players, better coaches.did i miss any? I'm sure there's more. I dont even care about having fair or foul weather fans and all that garbage. I just want to be successful for once.

So much for talking trash to USM fans. This is a depressing week/end.

_ I will probably get blasted for this, but I think it is time to go in another direction at quarterback. Des is a great athlete, and runner, but he is not getting it done at quarterback. If Bustle somehow makes it through this year, he is going to need someone with some experience at QB next year. _
    I wont say you'll get blasted but we did nothing in any facet of the game worth reporting about. Des has had a bad game, but you name a position and they had a bad game.

how about we run an offense. the spread has not worked for us. hopefully we run a normal ACC type I formation offense next year with mcguire
    igeaux.mobi

I can see how you wouuld feel this way, but our problems are so deep we could have Jake or Mitchell at QB and we would be getting trounced. The only thing we are good at is running the ball, and Des is a big part of that.

Bustle will not see a new QB next year unless he views him from the stands like we do.

Maybe its the passing scheme that makes it hard on him. Its not easy when you run 1st and 2nd for 1 and have to pass on 3rd and long. Des is the best athlete on this team. He will run for over 1000 again.

Gautier will get his chance, maybe next year, but we cannot start planning for next year after 1 game in Mike's senior season.

Last time I checked though, its our defense that is allowing over 600 yds in a game.

Youth, hurricane, couldn't prepare for new coach. Here come the excuses already from Jay & Stevie P!

How about Unprepared and Out classed.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I wont say you'll get blasted but we did nothing in any facet of the game worth reporting about. Des has had a bad game, but you name a position and they had a bad game.

igeaux.mobi

UL Football Re: ul at usm

Well, I am about sick and tired of the excuses!! This team is GARBAGE, why do we even play in 1A? We better see some improvements soon or I am done supporting this athletic program!

Quote Originally Posted by apb View Post
    _ Well, I am about sick and tired of the excuses!! This team is GARBAGE, why do we even play in 1A? We better see some improvements soon or I am done supporting this athletic program! _
    I am never gonna stop supporting this athletic program, I just wont put as much stock in having a good football team. One day we will win again. I wont tell you who to support, but try to continue to back the program. The dept is making some strides, just havent seen it on the field and may never see it.

BUT THE NEW TURF AT CAJUN FIELD!
    AND THE PRESSURE WASHING!
    OMG!!! THIS SEASON WILL BE GREAT!

When it comes down to actual football - winning games - we are not producing.

Lets seee what kind of excuses the optimistic "quote" quote" posters will have after this one.
    Come on guys USM is far from a BCS team.

Lets be realistic. I have to say for the first time being a cajun fan, I am starting to not even care. And there is something terribly wrong with me. Just think, I am a die hard, just think of the casuals.

This is sick. Why have we been so horrible for so long? Someone has to have some answers. I don't know how most of you do it.

Haha, I take that back, we have seen the strides on the field: turf. HAHAHA the best thing to happen in years.

Page 78 of 222 FirstFirst . 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 . LastLast

Thread Information