Page 62 of 222 FirstFirst . 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 . LastLast

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Default Re: Alternate Routes Back to Lafayette

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    _ Hey man, whatever it takes to G.I.D.O.D.B. ;-) _
    haha you know it man

Default Re: Chery hopes to help reshape UL offense

I like how chery said UL but the writer was sneaky enough to edit it out in the print.

That is illegal right?

At some point they (the advocate) should be asked to leave. If they can't get a quote right without injecting their "agenda" then they are doing a "disservice" to our university.

*see I can use parenthesis and quotation marks; you think they (the advocate@BR) have an opening for me

Default Re: Q & A with UL coach Rickey Bustle

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    _ If we don't make a bowl game this year everyone will be calling for bustle to go. If we have to keep him around because of the contract there will be no more fan support. Hopefully we make a bowl and everything will be ok for Bustle and UL Football. _

I believe the clauses in his contract state that if he has a winning record, the contract automatically extends one extra year through 2009. If he wins a conference title, the extension goes until 2011. If he doesn't have a good year, we can fire him with no penalty or buyout. I'd check with CajunT to verify but I think this is how it goes

Default Re: Southern Miss predictions

Quote Originally Posted by GoGold View Post
    _ Come on, the spread is for Vegas. They set the spread, if they don't get what they want, they change it so they do. I rarely bet on college football (although I do have a sizeable amount on the UTEP/Buffalo game) and I wouldn't bet on this game. If we win, how much we win by won't concern me. How well we performed will. Same goes for if we lose.

If you win, you won't be beating the CUSA flagship. Thanks anyway, but for now, it is a incorrect statement. _
    And I about to lose a boat load of money (for me anyway) on the UTEP game. So much for that week vacation in Orlando for the UCF game.

Default 5 USM Tickets for $ale

We have 5 tickets for sale to anyone who needs tickets to the USM game on Saturday. We have a large group going, but 5 people had to back out because of Gustav. (they were activated by the National Guard) We are just trying to help them out so they are not stuck paying for tickets they can't use. If interested, I can be reached at 504-202-2676.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

Default Re: Southern Miss predictions

Quote Originally Posted by GoGold View Post
    _ And I about to lose a boat load of money (for me anyway) on the UTEP game. So much for that week vacation in Orlando for the UCF game. _
    Yeah, I don't think UTEP is the CUSA flagship either.

At least we can all agree we want to beat them this year.

Default Re: Q&A with UL coach Rickey Bustle

I have a copy of the extension right here:

Extra year with a winning record and two years by winning a conference title

10. Default Re: Alternate Routes Back to Lafayette

The osyka-progress road is pretty dangerous and narrow.

You will be better off getting on 55 and going to Magnolia then 48 to Tylertown, or 55 all the way to McComb then 98 all the way into Hattiesburg. It will take you prob 15 min longer but well worth it.

Im from that area, hwy 48 Walthall county, trust me that stretch is pretty bad esp if your going back on sat night.

If you do take that route on the way up, be careful of cars suddenly pulling over and parked on the side of the road. There is a business that buys scrap metal located near Progress. Lots of activity during the day on Saturday.

11. Default Re: Alternate Routes Back to Lafayette

ONE OTHR THING: Gas here has jumped 21 cents this week with the storm in the gulf.

Right now gas in Hattiesburg is arould 3.62. Unless your coming from Gulfport area, Hattiesburg will have the lowest gas around. If your coming from west McComb on 98, gas will be some .15c higher until you get to Hattiesburg.

Thought I would throw that travel plan tip out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Brett View Post
    ONE OTHR THING: Gas here has jumped 21 cents this week with the storm in the gulf.

Right now gas in Hattiesburg is arould 3.62. Unless your coming from Gulfport area, Hattiesburg will have the lowest gas around. If your coming from west McComb on 98, gas will be some .15c higher until you get to Hattiesburg.

Thought I would throw that travel plan tip out there.
    Thanks, BB! Good tips. I appreciate your help. Hope we have a good one this Saturday night!

13. Default Tailgating Spots Available

Call 337-482-5393 for details.

With the upcoming 2008 football season rapidly approaching, the UL Athletics Department has announced that there are new reserved tailgating spots available for purchase.

A total of 33 reserved tailgating spots have been added along the fence line on the corner of Bertrand Drive and Congress Street.

The current reserved tailgating area (TG1) has been sold out, but there are still 25 spots available for purchase in the new reserved tailgating area (TG3).

Attached Images Attached Images    

14. Default Re: Tailgating Spots Available

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    _ Call 337-482-5393 for details. _
    Or just go here:

http://www.ragincajuns.com//ViewArti.ATCLID=1571218

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Brett View Post
    The osyka-progress road is pretty dangerous and narrow.

You will be better off getting on 55 and going to Magnolia then 48 to Tylertown, or 55 all the way to McComb then 98 all the way into Hattiesburg. It will take you prob 15 min longer but well worth it.

Im from that area, hwy 48 Walthall county, trust me that stretch is pretty bad esp if your going back on sat night.

If you do take that route on the way up, be careful of cars suddenly pulling over and parked on the side of the road. There is a business that buys scrap metal located near Progress. Lots of activity during the day on Saturday.
    Thanks i think well do just that see ya at the game

Page 62 of 222 FirstFirst . 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 . LastLast

Thread Information