Page 52 of 222 FirstFirst . 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 . LastLast

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Default Re: UL vs USM will be a RUSH

Yea, no ____. Haha

He was an even 10/10 on TD/INT's though. Hopefully we can get him to throw the ball more often that not.

I really won't be surprised if one of our LB's (like McRath) spies him all night.

Default Re: Southern Miss predictions

Quote Originally Posted by PR_Eagle View Post
    _ I'm from Ocean Springs- born and raised- so take it for what it's worth.

DB's mom was flat out insulted by the LSU staff. Especially after one of Miles' assistants was so dumbfounded that he would even consider USM or LSU, the assistant asked DB's mom is USM was bribing him. She kicked that particular assistant out of her house.

They also kept tabs on him at school and home, even to go as far as to keep a car down at the end of his street to see if there were any other coaching staff's coming to the Brown home.

More than a handful of the guys who played with DB at the MS/AL All-Star game had committed to USM (by way of Tony Hughes really), DB liked playing with those guys and it was close to home. Fedora sold him on the system and THAT, friends, is how we got DB (and by way of DB, we got Bret Jefcoat) _
    It really doesn't matter how you got'em. He is yours! Typically Frosh WR take a while to get going.this is good timing for the Cajuns. I hope he has a good career starting in Week 2 of the season.

Thanks. And I hope that QB and RB of yours come down with one of those nasty, nasty 24hr viruses Saturday

Default Re: UL Tickets SOLD OUT for USM game

Quote Originally Posted by GoEagles View Post
    _ Word from the ticket office is that we're expecting a sellout Saturday. _
    You are welcome.

5. Default Re: UL vs USM will be a RUSH

_ Yea, no ____. Haha

He was an even 10/10 on TD/INT's though. Hopefully we can get him to throw the ball more often that not.

I really won't be surprised if one of our LB's (like McRath) spies him all night. _
    Fine with me, one less person to worry about throwing the ball. And it creates more match up problems with Luke Aubry and Ladarious Green

_ Word from the ticket office is that we're expecting a sellout Saturday. _
    How many seats does the stadium hold now with that addition in the end zone?

I wish I could talk more USM-D-to-UL-O smack but I honestly can't. Now, if you want to talk Offense, I can go on for says

Gerald and Tokumbo are going to be our impact players for sure. I've seen huge things out of a DT JUCO transfer named Rolando Barragan and a freshman signee Terrance Pope. Outside of those four though- I can't say much.

Our corners and safety spots, particularly with CJ Bailey and Jamison Hughes, should be relatively capable of keeping a deep threat in check, but who knows.

That's why you play the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogue View Post
    _ You are welcome. _
    Well we can't give you the ENTIRE credit unless you bring 7,000. But no doubt you deserve alot of credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogue View Post
    _ You are welcome. _
    Thank you!

Memphis usually brings a good crowd, but other than that, visitor sections have been lacking lately. I'm pumped!

And directly from the man behind the renovations, "36,000".

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    _ Don't underestimate a highly motivated opponent.
    Well said.

I wish I could talk more USM-D-to-UL-O smack but I honestly can't. Now, if you want to talk Offense, I can go on for says

Gerald and Tokumbo are going to be our impact players for sure. I've seen huge things out of a DT JUCO transfer named Rolando Barragan and a freshman signee Terrance Pope. Outside of those four though- I can't say much.

Our corners and safety spots, particularly with CJ Bailey and Jamison Hughes, should be relatively capable of keeping a deep threat in check, but who knows.

That's why you play the game!
    We know about Barragan, he origionally committed to us the switched to you guys once we had another 4 star DT commit but due to family illness did not enroll

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Touch a nerve?
    No, as*hol.es always set is off.

Z

I was looking for that link.

If D Brown can play for Southern Miss, he could play for LSU. I gladly admit I am wrong when a link is provided proving otherwise.

Until then those who claim otherwise are sprewing SEC lies, and proving your stupidity by believing them.

I stay active on a couple message boards that have LSU fans on them.
    It's bookmarked. :P

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Important to note that Fenroy is starting his Senior campaign.
    Fletch is starting his junior campaign.

Not taking anything away from your tank of a RB though- he worries me when put against our fresh D-line.
    Fenroy missed 4-5 games last year.

Page 52 of 222 FirstFirst . 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 . LastLast

Thread Information