Page 4 of 222 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Default Re: Cajuns vs Southern Miss

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Express View Post
    _ Game tickets: 2 @ 25.00 $50.00
    Gasoline: 12 gal @ 5.00 $60.00
    Upset Win: Priceless _
    What do you drive a moped???

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
    What do you drive a moped???
    He drives from N.O. to Hattiesburg.

Lafayette to Hattiesburg is approx 225 miles. I do it 4 times a month. It'll cost you approx 100 bucks in gas round trip. An overnite stay 100+. Cost of grub for an afternoon, and morning trip back...50?

Weekend will cost 250 if you're on a budget. Plan now to be there.

Z

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Cajuns vs Southern Miss

cajunhawk, there are forces at work here that are beyond our comprehension. that's why the whole thing smells like yesterday's diapers. now, back to the game. does anyone know if the alumni assoc. is planning a bus trip? that may be the way to go. just buy a pckg. deal to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ He drives from N.O. to Hattiesburg.

UL to Hattiesburg is approx 225 miles. I do it 4 times a month. It'll cost you approx 100 bucks in gas round trip. An overnite stay 100+. Cost of grub for an afternoon, and morning trip back...50?

Weekend will cost 250 if you're on a budget. Plan now to be there.

Z _
    I know the route lived in St. Tammany for 7 years, just saying diesel at 5 bones a gallon is more than $60. My room is already booked, nothing for a stepper like me, hell my beer will be more than $60.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I know the route lived in St. Tammany for 7 years, just saying diesel at 5 bones a gallon is more than $60. My room is already booked, nothing for a stepper like me, hell my beer will be more than $60.
    Diesel? You driving a Peterbilt or a K-Whopper?

I'll be there.... First step to a conference championship and IHateLaState eating boudin crow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    _ If those damn wall street guys would quit making the price of oil go up, I would say 100% I would be traveling to Hattiesburg, but as it stands its TBA for moi. Off topic, Does anyone really understand why the simple laws of supply and demand are somehow not applied to the price of oil? If we drive less, which I know we all have done due to the tremendous burden it has placed on us, then should demand have fallen taking with it the price of a barrell of oil? I may be nothing more than a college graduate, and I may have only taken 4 or 5 college level economics courses, but if I remember correctly, demand and price have a direct, DIRECT, correllation. If demand goes down so does price. If demand goes down supply goes up. Thats how it works. Since wall street is clearly defying even this most simple economic law that a 3rd grader would understand, I see the rising price of EVERYTHING as investors, CEO's, our own Representatives and Senators, etc. to be manipulating the price of oil for their own selfish gain. I think after Katrina they saw they could hike the price and demand would remain the same. It seems now they have just gotten greedy, and with the Bush regime about to ousted and a possible Democrat Prez and Democrat Congress looming on the horizon, they are squeezing the american economy to the last drop before the good times end for them, and the bad times end for us. Ok, Im done with my rant. Geaux cajuns and I hope to be there with you all. _
    The problem is we are not the only country driving the demand for oil. Americans have cut back on demand, China has not. However to tell you the truth this is one of those times I am having a hard time understanding what exactly is behind the mess. Gas here in Oregon is now $4.30, is it lower or higher in Louisiana?

Having said that....hopefully our house will be sold and we will be at Southern Miss. God willing...watching our boy run out to play in his very first collegiate football game!!!!!!!

_ What do you drive a moped??? _
    Destin lives in South Baton Rouge and drives a nice big SUV that can make it to Hattisburg and back on 15 gallons at 70 mph. In my case I live a bit closer and can do it with 12. If I or possibly Destin rode a moped it would simply groan and die after about a block.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Express View Post
    _ Destin lives in South Baton Rouge and drives a nice big SUV that can make it to Hattisburg and back on 15 gallons at 70 mph. In my case I live a bit closer and can do it with 12. If I or possibly Destin rode a moped it would simply groan and die after about a block. _

I envision a couple of guys riding the moped to Hattiesburg like in Dumb & Dumber on the road to Aspen.

I should be there unless the newest Cajun addition decides to come 2 weeks early.

UL Football How to beat S.Miss

1.Stop RB Damion Fletcher & key on TE Shawn Nelson

2. Our WR need to man up If one of our underclassmen steps up hopefully L.Kelly or J.Mitchell

3. Get to the QB he is young with little playing time.

4.No big passing plays from a team that is a run first.

5. If Mike Desormeaux Throws for 200+ we will win

Default Re: How to beat S.Miss

Quote Originally Posted by Spydaman70507 View Post
    5. If Mike Desormeaux Throws for 200+ we will win _
    If Des throws for 200+ yards, I would bet we are behind by 2+ touchdowns. If we are close or leading we will be running the Fenroy Train to Victory.

GEAUX UL!

_ 1.Stop RB Damion Fletcher & key on TE Shawn Nelson

2. Our WR need to man up If one of our underclassmen steps up hopefully L.Kelly or J.Mitchell

5. If Mike Desormeaux Throws for 200+ we will win _
    Number five will happen only if number 2 occurs. We will win if our defense and special teams play at a college level.

1.Stop RB Damion Fletcher & key on TE Shawn Nelson

5. If Mike Desormeaux Throws for 200+ we will win
    1. Should be go into the game expecting to win.

Man, the summer is long and boring...

Page 4 of 222 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information