Page 213 of 222 FirstFirst . 203 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 . LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

1. UL Football Sun Belt Conference All-Fantasy Team

When you join people like Tony Dorsett, Ron Dayne, and other great college RBs on an exclusive “NCAA all-time career” list…you know for sure you are a very good football player.

The rest of the story

By Daniel Freer

Default Re: Question for the Bustle haters

Bustle must go.
    We must "find" money for someone better
    $200K per year gets you a good Div 2 coach -- coaching high school ball.

"nuff said

3 years of bowl eligible and no bowls. Get me someone who can get us in a bowl game.

This year has been the most exciting yet the most disappointing season that i can remember. We should have fought to get into a bowl, yet we're left out again because we were considered a bad team in a bad conference by all of the bowls! How can Tech dictate who they will play in a bowl game. When did they get sooo good? Go to hell Tech.

Lastly, Bustle needs to go, sorry to say it! I like the guy but you need someone who'll produce and get you to a bowl game. This absolutely sucks for those seniors who played their hearts out

Quote Originally Posted by scotto_25 View Post
    _ This year has been the most exciting yet the most disappointing season that i can remember. We should have fought to get into a bowl, yet we're left out again because we were considered a bad team in a bad conference by all of the bowls! How can Tech dictate who they will play in a bowl game. When did they get sooo good? Go to hell Tech.

Lastly, Bustle needs to go, sorry to say it! I like the guy but you need someone who'll produce and get you to a bowl game. This absolutely sucks for those seniors who played their hearts out _
    I find it funny people are calling for Bustle's head becase we didn't get picked for a bowl! People weren't calling for his head yesterday.

That was before it was revealed that our national appeal is zero, after 7 years, while the 4th place team in the sun belt gets a bowl bid. Folks, it's time to face the fact that we're always going to be small time. Do whatever you want with bustle. Who the hell cares? We're not serious about big time college football here. We're just all playing make-believe.
    igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    _ That was before it was revealed that our national appeal is zero, after 7 years, while the 4th place team in the sun belt gets a bowl bid. Folks, it's time to face the fact that we're always going to be small time. Do whatever you want with bustle. Who the hell cares? We're not serious about big time college football here. We're just all playing make-believe.
    igeaux.mobi _
    You might want to go get some air.

_ That was before it was revealed that our national appeal is zero, after 7 years, while the 4th place team in the sun belt gets a bowl bid. Folks, it's time to face the fact that we're always going to be small time. Do whatever you want with bustle. Who the hell cares? We're not serious about big time college football here. We're just all playing make-believe.
    igeaux.mobi _
    We try to talk the talk but when we start walking we trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ 3 years of bowl eligible and no bowls. Get me someone who can get us in a bowl game. _
    What a ridiculous post. Its Bustle's fault we did not get picked? Blame him for wins & losses, but not this.

It's time for our university to take a hard look at itself. We have a big perception problem, and it will take more than a 7 win season to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    _ I find it funny people are calling for Bustle's head becase we didn't get picked for a bowl! People weren't calling for his head yesterday. _
    We are going to win 3-5 games next year, should we start the building of a program now or at the end of next year? Notice I didn't say rebuilding, we haven't been in a bowl game since I've been alive. Now is the time; if not, we will average less than 15,000 next year. My question is for the pro Bustle people, why should he stay? Is he about to turn the corner?

one more year.

s'what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    _ one more year.

s'what I think. _
    Come on! We have been saying that for how long now. Its always next year.

igeaux.mobi _
    You are 1000% correct, this sucks. If UL's Athletic Department was a company it would be out of freaking business!

Quote Originally Posted by KACajun View Post
    _ We are going to win 3-5 games next year, should we start the building of a program now or at the end of next year? Notice I didn't say rebuilding, we haven't been in a bowl game since I've been alive. Now is the time; if not, we will average less than 15,000 next year. My question is for the pro Bustle people, why should he stay? Is he about to turn the corner? _

None of us know how many games we will win next year. I guess I'm pro-Bustle B/c I don't want him fired. With our history a 6-6 record is not a fireable offense. Today hurts, but our University has much bigger problems than Bustle.

Like the bottom of my post has been reading all year long. I stick by it.
    BOWL or BUSTLE GOES.

I am sadden that it has come to this.

BUSTLE MUST GEAUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He is not the answer.

Thread Information