Page 203 of 222 FirstFirst . 193 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 213 . LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Default Re: Troy: Time to Focus on the Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    _ Gotta read thisTroy fans will be at this game! We must get our tickets early this week and do our part too!!!!!!!

http://www.troytrojans.com/ViewArtic.ATCLID=1627277 _

If, no when, we beat Troy, perhaps Dr. S should send a letter to the UL students to come out to the game vs. MTSU on national tv. We need to make a statement nationally about our program. But, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We have a really tough game vs. Troy on Saturday. Geaux Cajuns!!

Default Re: TAILGATIN INFO FOR TROY

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun08 View Post
    _ Does anyone else have tickets? I was thinking about getting General Admission tickets when I get to Troy on Saturday. They have been averaging 20,000 in a stadium that holds 30,000. _
    You should be able to sit with the Cajun fans with a GA. No way will they fill the stadium up. I would expect no more than 15K actual butts in the seats. Now, they might "announce" 25K.

Both times I've gone to Troy the stadium was less than half full, and colder weather will keep many fans away. Alabama and Auburn both have off-weeks, so there may be a few more there (than would not be normally).

Quote Originally Posted by KAjunRaider View Post
    _ You should be able to sit with the Cajun fans with a GA. No way will they fill the stadium up. I would expect no more than 15K actual butts in the seats. Now, they might "announce" 25K.

Both times I've gone to Troy the stadium was less than half full, and colder weather will keep many fans away. Alabama and Auburn both have off-weeks, so there may be a few more there (than would not be normally). _
    You talked me into it. I can always count on my MT friends to help out. Oh, we will miss you on Dec 3rd. I will give you a call this weekend to keep you up to date on all the happenings at Troy.

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Battle Troy Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
    _ The wife and I are also going!

Back in August, if anyone would have predicted that in Week 11 UL would be in a 1st place tie and playing for the conference championship, I think we all would be happy with that.

I know that we have a banged-up team but I have feeling this team will WILL themselves to victory but regardless of the outcome, I think the young men wearing the Vermilion & White DESERVE our presence and support! _
    Des, Fenroy and Chery DESERVE go out as the Champions we already know in our heart of hearts they are.

Default Re: La Tech vs UL in a Bowl Game ???

http://www.ncaapalace.com/bowls.html

Check this projections out.
    Louisiana Tech vs. Louisiana in the INDY BOWL.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    If, no when, we beat Troy, perhaps Dr. S should send a letter to the UL students to come out to the game vs. MTSU on national tv. We need to make a statement nationally about our program. But, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We have a really tough game vs. Troy on Saturday. Geaux Cajuns!!
    The game vs MTSU is not on national tv, it's only on ESPN+. I can't really figure out why because our game is the ONLY game is the country that night, so really we should be on national tv, but we are not.

igeaux.mobi

What time does everyone plan on arriving at Troy? I am thinking that we will be arriving around noon.

UL Football Weather for Troy Game

Default Re: Who is backing the Linebackers

Hall Davis, Chris Laneaux, and Nate Douglas got some reps at LB during tuesday practice. Only practiced in about 2 periods, but we may have to resort to them stepping in. Worth a shot!!!

10. UL Football Tough stretch continues for UL

UL — Rickey Bustle cautioned his players and fans just a few weeks ago that the final four games of the University of Louisiana’s regular season were going to be difficult.

“Tough and tougher,” is how he described the stretch.

Those words are proving to be prophetic these days and what once seemed likely — a Sun Belt Conference title and a bowl berth — isn’t so certain in the wake of the Cajuns’ 40-29 loss to Florida Atlantic on Saturday. It was the Cajuns’ second straight defeat, dropping them to 5-5 overall and 4-1 in the Sun Belt Conference.

The Cajuns now face the task of winning their final two games in order to win their first outright league championship since 1970 or one of two to, at the least, become bowl eligible and avoid a losing season.

The rest of the story

By GLENN QUEBEDEAUX
    Special to The Advocate

11. Default Re: Troy: Time to Focus on the Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    _ The game vs MTSU is not on national tv, it's only on ESPN+. I can't really figure out why because our game is the ONLY game is the country that night, so really we should be on national tv, but we are not.

igeaux.mobi _

we've dealt with that same problem before. thanks to some big wins though (we tend to beat people down whenever we're on ESPN2) more of our games have been getting televised. Troy has played on television 8 times this season. yall win your bowl and have a big win next season and I can assure you people will notice. it'll make me happy too, i never get to see my second favorite 'Belt team.

I am ready to play. I make a mean weakside linebacker at 5' 9" and 160lbs. Nuthin but speed!!! I can cover a receiver like flies on

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    _ Burkhalter ____ed hot three times in the span of 5 weeks. Southall never did anything like that while he was here. _
    Doesn't pot stay in your system for a long time, thus 1 positive test would pretty much guarantee failure for the next two (within such a short window of time)?

14. Default Re: Who is backing the Linebackers

Just thinking that this presents our defense with its worst matchup imaginable---A great spread out passing game against a very inexperienced 2nd and 3rd team lbs---seeems like we will have to play zone and give them forever to pass---no way guys who were playing down can run with the wide outs and backs out of the backfield!! we are gonna have to play LSU 4th quater offense the entire game to win it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunZ1 View Post
    _ Doesn't pot stay in your system for a long time, thus 1 positive test would pretty much guarantee failure for the next two (within such a short window of time)?

_
    Boy, you sure know a lot about pot and drug testing.

Thread Information