Page 200 of 222 FirstFirst . 190 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 210 . LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

bump

igeaux.mobi

Default Re: Scout.com Bowl Projections 11/16/08

Cincinnati is in the top 25 and they are predicted to go to the same bowl as last year? Don't want to be on the other side of the field for that!

Default Hello

From Troy Alabama. Looking forward to the game this weekend. We are a little down today, we gave a huge win back to LSU last night. If anyone has any questions or needs any help let me know. If I can't tell you what you need to know someone on our board can. www.Gotroytrojans.com

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Hello

I'm not sure if I can get to Troy yet for the game, but will keep up on the info as others request it. You guys did choke in the 2nd half, especially the 4Q. Didn't quite understand the offensive decisions with such a large lead, but the dropped passes didn't help. See you guys this weekend. hopefully for a competitive game.

5. UL Football Who is backing the Linebackers

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - UL linebacker Jezreel Washington slowly limped off the field under his own power at Lockhart Stadium after Saturday's 40-29 loss to Florida Atlantic.

The junior starter, who finished with two tackles after playing a bit in the second half, was seen using crutches after the team plane arrived back in Louisiana. The New Orleans native has been battling a turf toe injury.

The rest of the story

Joshua Parrott • jparrott@theadvertiser.com • November 17, 2008

6. UL Football Cajuns Gone Wild Formation

UL unveiled its version of the "Wild Hog" offense made famous last season by the University of Arkansas and running back Darren McFadden.

Wide receiver Jason Chery, a speedster who played running back in high school, took four snaps out of the shotgun against FAU. The senior gained 14 yards on four carries in the formation.

The rest of the story

7. UL Football Ragin' Cajuns try to bounce back

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Through all the twists and turns of an up-and-down 2008 college football season, Rickey Bustle had shown a wide range of emotions. But UL's seventh-year head coach encountered a first this year after Saturday's 40-29 loss at Florida Atlantic.

He used the dreaded "E-word" after watching his banged-up Cajuns give up the game's first 19 points and trail the defending Sun Belt champion Owls at the half, 26-7.

"I was embarrassed with the way we played in the first half," Bustle said. "I don't know if they came out here thinking they were going to walk through these guys.

"If we play like we did tonight (Saturday) we've got a rough two weeks ahead of us."

The rest of the story

8. UL Football Ragin' Cajuns eye key Sun Belt game with Troy

U L — How does struggling team still win a conference championship and become bowl eligible?

If you’re the University of Louisiana football team, just think about the future.

The Cajuns lost a chance to remain in undisputed possession of first place in the Sun Belt Conference on Saturday, following a 40-29 loss at Florida Atlantic.

Despite the loss which ULL coach Rickey Bustle called “embarrassing,” ULL (5-5, 4-1) can still win the league championship and possibly earn a bowl berth for the first time since 1970.

The Cajuns fell into a first-place tie with Troy (6-4, 4-1), which hosts UL this Saturday at Movie Gallery Stadium.

That contest will decide whether UL or Troy has at least a share of the title at the end of the season.

The rest of the story

By BOB ARDOIN
    Special to The Advocate

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns eye key Sun Belt game with Troy

FAU can also obtain a share of the title by winning their last two conference games (at Arkansas State and Florida International).
    I'm sorry but FAU has 2 conf losses and if either us or Troy win out that would leave us with 1 conf loss.

Last time I checked a 1 loss team wins over a 2 loss team.

UL Football Re: Who is backing the Linebackers

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play today!

Default Re: Who is backing the Linebackers

This article spells out why we will probably be staying home during bowl season.

The engineer that runs the TRAIN is hobbling and the lost of 4 linebackers tough for any team to overcome. Who put the voodoo on us?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Ragin' Cajuns eye key Sun Belt game with Troy

he probably meant to include a qualifying statement, but he didn't. shoddy journalism at best. geaux cajuns!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    _ This article spells out why we will probably be staying home during bowl season. _
    Dude, your making excuses.

Z

UL Football Re: Who is backing the Linebackers

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    Put me in coach, I'm ready to play today!
    I still have 4 years of elgibility remainingdoes this mean I have to enroll in school and attend classes too? I'll do it for the LB's and the team!

Thread Information