Page 192 of 222 FirstFirst . 182 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 202 . LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Default Re: 3 games left need 1 win to get into playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    _ Wouldn't we need at least two of three to go bowling? I agree that if Mike isn't 100% perhaps let McGuire be the QB. He did a great job with ASU. _
    Read more post McGuire isn't 100% right now either. He has a hamstring issue.

2. UL Football Re: La Tech vs UL in a Bowl Game it could Happen?

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    _ We always enjoy the elite programs coming to Cajun Field which is why we've played Okla St a couple of times already, Texas Tech, Minnesota, Texas A&M and Alabama and numerous CUSA programs. So, now that LTU is "elite" and all, see if your AD can squeeze us into his travel plans. _
    Not following you Destin. I assume you are referring to Dooley's gaffe regarding ULM? I don't think that's relevant to any post or to the Ragin Cajuns. I'd like to see you guys appearing on the schedule in the future.

Best of luck closing out the season.

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ Bustle said yesterday that we had 11 players sitting out of practice yesterday. 10 of the 11 were starters. We've got our starting QB limping around for the past month and does not appear to be getting any less gimpy. Our secondary is getting picked apart. I think we will get the one win we need BUT, we will not be the same running offense from the first half of the season for the rest of this season. Which makes us very one D. Proof is in the game saturday. We don't have a catch up offense. We for some reason don't use Jason Chery as much as we used to. Defenses are keying on Fenroy because Desmo can't run. I say start using both QB's throughout the game. We need that QB option to free up Fenroy. _
    Have you guys missed the point about Brad McGuire having a hamstring injury? Sometimes you don't recover quickly from those. Playing both QB's may not be an option for awhile.

It's amazing what a win will do to lift our spirits. We'll all feel better about this whole thing on Sunday morning, trust me. This loss was bad, but we'll be back on track Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    _ Read more post McGuire isn't 100% right now either. He has a hamstring issue. _
    Man.we are snake bitten with injuries like the Saints.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    _ Man.we are snake bitten with injuries like the Saints. _
    Mark of a good team is pushing through adversity so lets see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    _ Have you guys missed the point about Brad McGuire having a hamstring injury? Sometimes you don't recover quickly from those. Playing both QB's may not be an option for awhile. _
    Could Masson be getting some snaps with the first team this week. Last I heard Chris and Brad were head to head comming out of spring. Would like to have all options ready to go come game time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    _ Could Masson be getting some snaps with the first team this week. Last I heard Chris and Brad were head to head comming out of spring. Would like to have all options ready to go come game time. _
    Desormeaux and McGuire will split first team snaps while Masson will take all second team snaps. If anybody gets to basketball early tonight, they may want to sneak by football practice and see which of the injured guys is participating.

Default Re: La Tech vs UL in a Bowl Game ???

It was in the general sports section T but I think it had something to do with ya'll giving an LSU fan hell for wearing a shirt to your game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Easy, take a deep breath. Maybe someday soon we all be in the same tent enjoying peace and harmony!!! No Z I just like to bring up the UL being in the WAC thing because it sends UL fans into a tizzy discussion that is always a good read. Hey seriously, I am with the other Tech guy on here. Congrats on Finally getting the season you have long waited for. I think both Tech and UL are long overdue for some football happiness.

Z _

Default Re: La Tech vs UL in a Bowl Game it could Happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Project10 View Post
    Not following you Destin. I assume you are referring to Dooley's gaffe regarding ULM? I don't think that's relevant to any post or to the Ragin Cajuns. I'd like to see you guys appearing on the schedule in the future.

Best of luck closing out the season.
    LOL! I'm referring to - in a roundabout way - remarks by a reporter named Jimmy Watson. Here's hoping we hook up in football sooner rather than later.

12. Alumni Re: La Tech vs UL in a Bowl Game ???

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    _ I don't know, we have alot of Tech fans in south Louisiana and alot of excitement generating around this year's MEN's basketball team; who would have thought. We will get our normal 20k(if that) at the football game. As far as renewing the series, I thought the series was scheduled to be picked up in the near future, but if it is not, us fans really don't have a whole lot of say in what our AD does. That however does not change the fact that the majority of the Tech fans, loved the series and coming down to Lafayette and want it played regularly. We do consider UL our real rivalry, and unlike ULM, there is a continuous interest in the game yearly as opposed to ULM that loses interest quickly. _
    Seriously--I don't think that Tech comes close to 15k at their games --I have seen the actual numbers in the seats and unfortunately in the grass endzones at our games---How many are actually at Tech games???

25k for MSU, 17 for SLU, 12for Idaho, 20 for Fresno(HC). school is letting out so it might hurt us a little this week but there is some excitement built up because we are finally winning. As you know, winning is great factor to getting people in the seats. I don't see but about 20k for Utah State though

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    _ Have you guys missed the point about Brad McGuire having a hamstring injury? Sometimes you don't recover quickly from those. Playing both QB's may not be an option for awhile. _
    Easy champ, I didn't hear about McG's injury when I posted.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ Easy champ, I didn't hear about McG's injury when I posted. _

Thread Information