Page 184 of 222 FirstFirst . 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 194 . LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Louisiana S-Club Re: La Tech vs UL in a Bowl Game it could Happen?

Since the Techsters love the WAC, I think they ought to move the whole school to Moose Fart, Montana and be called Louisiana Tech at Moose Fart (and the legislature would make sure they included "Moose Fart" on any official references). Moose Fart Montana would certainly be better geographically to play in the WAC.

Default Re: La Tech vs UL in a Bowl Game it could Happen?

I have heard that Moose Fart, Montana is lovely this time of year.

igeaux.mobi

Default Re: ESPN Blurb

Just pour some "tussin" on it.

Default Re: Sports Network Predicted Outcome: UL 45, UTEP 38

At least they did a little research and realized how outstanding our defense played last week. That's a lot more credit and attention than we are used to seeing from game previews like these.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: La Tech vs UL in a Bowl Game it could Happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    _ Since the Techsters love the WAC, I think they ought to move the whole school to Moose Fart, Montana and be called Louisiana Tech at Moose Fart (and the legislature would make sure they included "Moose Fart" on any official references). Moose Fart Montana would certainly be better geographically to play in the WAC. _
    I can absolutely assure you that the good people of Moose Fart will NOT want a bunch of obnoxious redNechs rolling into their town for a football game!! I know. My second cousin's mother's half-brother-in-law's daughter lives there and she told me so!!!

Default UL FIU Game

. is playing right now on Cox (Wed night 7:30).

'Course, the Chevy dealers just played the LSU football anthem during their commercial.

Default Re: The Red Zone may be Black for UTEP

I don't agree with pushing those dedicated students out of their spots. Those were traditions for many students. Plus they showed up when all the others were staying home.

BUT I am all about the university making it's money. We want to act like the big boys it's going to come at a cost. So I don't oppose the action either. I actually would still agree to the added costs since they did leave free tailgaiting spots.

Maybe a $2 per car parking fee would have worked out better ?

I'm all about making money for the program. Hit em' while we are hot!

Wear Red!

Default Re: UL FIU Game

It is great to see the game live then be able to see everything again on tv. It is great to see replays and pickup on things that you missed at the stadium. I hope that the ratings were good enough that Cox would be willing to televise all of our home games that are not on ESPN or other network next year. Getting UL on tv is very important in recruiting and attracting a larger fanbase.

Default Re: The Red Zone may be Black for UTEP

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaginCajun06 View Post
    _ I don't agree with pushing those dedicated students out of their spots. Those were traditions for many students. Plus they showed up when all the others were staying home.

BUT I am all about the university making it's money. We want to act like the big boys it's going to come at a cost. So I don't oppose the action either. I actually would still agree to the added costs since they did leave free tailgaiting spots.

Maybe a $2 per car parking fee would have worked out better ?

I'm all about making money for the program. Hit em' while we are hot!

Wear Red! _

You are not pushing students out of a "designated" spot. These were open spots that people began to claim as their own.many of which were students when they have an east side of the stadium to tailgate which is their "designated" area. I agree with charging for it since tailgating has been the most popular part of Saturday afternoon around here for quite some time. We need to make sure it benefits the program however we can. If these students would make their way to the game as many don't it would also help support the program.

Have I mentioned that I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF UTEP?

All I want is a bowl win. If its New Orleans, thats great. I have a friend who will have a condo. if its somewhere else, then thats fine too I'll watch on tv from the condo in new orleans

Default Re: ESPN Blurb

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    _ Just pour some "tussin" on it. _
    Windex.it cures eveything from pimples to rashes to severed limbs. It's from the Greek word

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    I don't want UL to play Tech in a Bowl. They're much too far above us to have to stoop to our level.
    scarcasm ? (grins)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ Have I mentioned that I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF UTEP? _
    Not lately!

Default Re: TAILGATIN INFO FOR TROY

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ needs to be all in caps.

I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ELPASO, _
    Thanks! I need coaching up!

Thread Information