Page 180 of 222 FirstFirst . 170 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 190 . LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

UL Football La Tech vs UL in a Bowl Game ???

Tech is 4-4(2-2) & we( UL)are (5-3)(4-0). I think it would be great for us to play them. I want to beat them so bad since we lost to them in 2004 (20-24 in Ruston)

Default Re: Black out the Red Zone????

No black out please! There has been enough of those this year. Come up with something a little more original if you want to protest.

3. Default Re: La Tech vs UL in a Bowl Game it could Happen?

It would be cool, but a conference championship and playing in the NO bowl would be cooler.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: The Red Zone may be Black for UTEP

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Man, you are not kidding! These guys dont know how good they have it!

Black out??? Whatever.just be in the freakin stadium cheering our team on to victory!

Z _
    Z, I used to take a wizz between the cars (when they used to have grass). I loved it. I would always pick 2 Fords parked side by side, just in case I missed. They made me quit and told me I had to hold it until I got in the stadium or use the port-o-potties. I paid for my tickets, bought merchandize, supported the program, and everything. They go and tell me I couldn't wizz on the grass anymore. Things change and you adapt. I "blacked out" at a game one time. They still wouldn't let me wizz on the grass. Things change and you adapt and you still cheer.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by RealCajun70 View Post
    _ I was recently browsing facebook and noticed a "protest" event trying to be started for Saturday's game. Many students are upset that the great tailgating spots they once had are now "paid spots". Although some of us may not agree but understand that with sucess comes changes, they feel that it is breaking the biggest selling point / trad. that made students come outit being free. In reaction to all this some students are trying to "black out" the Red Zone. How do yall feel about that? _

I think the students need to understand what goes in to putting a program together. You go to a typical game and how many UL students would you count tailgating? I'd say about 10 times what you see in the actual game and that is free also but many don't seem to want to show their support that way. I believe this is a copout. We all want a winning tradition but you can't throw a few bucks towards it to help any way you can? I've seen the cars many of these kids are driving and they don't drive pintos and they have Iphones. It's little things like this that are important to helping this program get over some of the financial hurdles we have to deal with. When I attended, I wouldn't have had a problem paying for tailgating or attendance for that matter.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Black out the Red Zone????

come on, guys. we have all been saying how nice it would be if we had to do this at a football game, or do that at a football game. that meant that we were finally getting somewhere positive with the program. well, hopefully, this is just the beginning. i hope we get to the point when we have to pay to park at cajun field, for heaven's sake. what's the old saying, "be careful what you wish for."? geaux cajuns!!

Default Re: La Tech vs UL in a Bowl Game it could Happen?

Why reduce ourselves to playing Tech. That's a regular season-type matchup that can happen any year. That's the fun of bowl games, different matchups that provide excitement.

Personally, Tech can stay in Ruston. There's better teams to bowl with.

8. Default Re: The Red Zone may be Black for UTEP

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    _ I'm a student and me and my friends do it why can't they round up enough friends to put in to pay for it. This is a joke, I will be front and center with my red on. _
    also don't forget that as the spots become more and more desireable unfortunate fights could popup----pay the bucks and keep the spot for next year even though it will cost more!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    _ Z, I used to take a wizz between the cars (when they used to have grass). I loved it. I would always pick 2 Fords parked side by side, just in case I missed. They made me quit and told me I had to hold it until I got in the stadium or use the port-o-potties. I paid for my tickets, bought merchandize, supported the program, and everything. They go and tell me I couldn't wizz on the grass anymore. Things change and you adapt. I "blacked out" at a game one time. They still wouldn't let me wizz on the grass. Things change and you adapt and you still cheer.

Cheers! _
    Just hope you never brown-out after you black-out. POUGH!!!!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: La Tech vs UL in a Bowl Game it could Happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    _ Why reduce ourselves to playing Tech. That's a regular season-type matchup that can happen any year. That's the fun of bowl games, different matchups that provide excitement.

Personally, Tech can stay in Ruston. There's better teams to bowl with. _
    EXACTLY RIGHT. Leave the Nechs for a good OOC game and let us get matched up with somebody GOOD!!!

How about all the sororities protest by streaking across the field . LOL .

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun08 View Post
    _ How about all the sororities protest by streaking across the field . LOL . _
    I'm OK with that!

Default Re: TAILGATIN INFO FOR TROY

BigEd/KajunRaider you guys have been to a game at Troy. Please fill us in on tailgating.

Z - Have you been there also?

Also, where will everyone be staying the night? Team?

UL Football Re: TAILGATIN INFO FOR TROY

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun08 View Post
    BigEd/KajunRaider you guys have been to a game at Troy. Please fill us in on tailgating.

Z - Have you been there also?

Also, where will everyone be staying the night? Team?
    The team is staying in Montgomery, AL. Looks like I'll be in Troy too, so I'm looking for this info as well. Can we all get together before the game?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Sign seen at Cajun Field Saturday

I took this picture at the game on Saturday. The sign is awesome!

Photobucket

Thread Information