Page 179 of 222 FirstFirst . 169 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 189 . LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

1. Default TAILGATIN INFO FOR TROY

anyone know where the tailgating area for visitors? or is there even a certain place for visitors?

I have a email into the UL Athletic Officeas well as the Troy Athletic Office

.waiting on answers

I attached a map that i found on Troy's website.thought it might be handy for everyone

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: The Red Zone may be Black for UTEP

Quote Originally Posted by CDeb View Post
    _ Regarding athletics, our students get one of the free-est rides out there. _
    Man, you are not kidding! These guys dont know how good they have it!

Black out??? Whatever.just be in the freakin stadium cheering our team on to victory!

Z

3. Default Re: The Red Zone may be Black for UTEP

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Man, you are not kidding! These guys dont know how good they have it!

Black out??? Whatever.just be in the freakin stadium cheering our team on to victory!

Z _
    Agree 100%

Default Re: direct flights to miami for $238----

I am also trying to go to the Troy game, fortunatly for me it is only a 3-4 hour drive, just a little bit more than going to Lafayette. Hoefully there will be tons of Cajun fans there for tailgating and festivities. Any info for hotels and tailgating would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by RealCajun70 View Post
    I was recently browsing facebook and noticed a "protest" event trying to be started for Saturday's game. Many students are upset that the great tailgating spots they once had are now "paid spots". Although some of us may not agree but understand that with sucess comes changes, they feel that it is breaking the biggest selling point / trad. that made students come outit being free. In reaction to all this some students are trying to "black out" the Red Zone. How do yall feel about that?
    Urge them not to do that.

Suggest they get together with the UPC, maybe the SGA, and approach the new Prez.

Ask him to set aside a special tailgating area just for students next year, put down turf, and fix it up in other ways.

He'll do it. T-Joe comes out of the best UL traditions, where students have unmatched access to the administration, and the administration listens to students and works with them.

I know. I changed things when I was at UL.

And my Tulane Med School classmates from all the 'Big' schools couldn't believe how much influence students have at UL.

Default Re: direct flights to miami for $238----

Its only a 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive for me from Pensacola so I will drive up & back same day. I drove in for HC this weekend in about 4 1/2 hours. That's cruising 75-80 on the hi-speed parts of I-10 & one 7 min pit stop. Took 5h 20 to get back because of more stops. You should figure on 7 hrs minimum for the trip.

Not sure about accommodations in Troy, but there are quite a few reasonable places either along I-10 or in Dothan.

UL Football Re: The Red Zone may be Black for UTEP

Aren't there free spots? Just not reserved?

8. Default Re: The Red Zone may be Black for UTEP

I was under the impression that the spots along the fence on west congress are still first come first serve. I may be wrong

Default Re: TAILGATIN INFO FOR TROY

Thanks

Ragin' Cajuns Re: TAILGATIN INFO FOR TROY

And no freaking free parking and tailgating right next to the stadium?

Those Trojans should protest and wear black.

11. Default Re: TAILGATIN INFO FOR TROY

be cool.if we could all get together for tailgate in one section!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    _ Urge them not to do that.

Suggest they get together with the UPC, maybe the SGA, and approach the new Prez.

Ask him to set aside a special tailgating area just for students next year, put down turf, and fix it up in other ways.
    I agree with you on this one. Even though I don't agree that it should have been changed mid-season. Most of the students want to tailgate around each other anyway, so why not set aside an area where they can all party and be students away from me. However, make it to where the ladies still have to pass in front of my spot on the way

13. Default Re: Black out the Red Zone????

I know I'll be dressed as "TeeTee" in my white #19 jersey, f the blackspeaking of which, nomore camo pants on TeeTee, he went shopping! hahaha

14. Default Re: Black out the Red Zone????

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    _ 50 isn't that tough to pay.most of the students have groups of about 5-10 people they tailgate with.I know that they can afford $5-10 each to tailgate. Man I was a tad bit drunk Saturday sorry if I embarrassed myself lol _

Dude you were hilarious.

I sure let them know what i thought on the facebook page.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: My FIU@UL Pics

I realized that I forgot to post the video I took of Fenroy up on YouTube. I'll do that tonight. I might need some help on how to embed it here though.

Thread Information