Page 170 of 222 FirstFirst . 160 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 180 . LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

UL Football Re: Official UL Injury Report

I think the main one we should be worried about is Desermeaux. We need him on the field!

2. Default Re: Shreveport is gorgeous in December.

Quote Originally Posted by keithj View Post
    _ For this scenario to play out the Cajuns would most likely have to win out with the exception of Troy.

Which would you guys rather, assuming the Cajuns would win the potential bowl?

A Sun Belt Conference Champ winning the NOLA Bowl.

or

A runner up Sun Belt team winning the Independence Bowl against a BCS school?

Which would garner more respect? _
    IF UL wins conference they can choose what bowl they want. However AS much as I want this for UL and my friends still on the team, WE MUST take it one game at time

Default Re: Shreveport is gorgeous in December.

Quote Originally Posted by RealCajun70 View Post
    _ IF UL wins conference they can choose what bowl they want. However AS much as I want this for UL and my friends still on the team, WE MUST take it one game at time _
    Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up. Although, should the cajuns win out I think they'd at least feel obligated to go to NO. At least, I would. Imagine snubbing the only bowl tie-in the Belt has on our first ever opportunity to be there. Sounds kinda back turning and such.

But everyone else is right BEAT FIU!!!

I'll take either, both are easy drives for cajun fans, even though shreveport would be 6-7 hours for me, I'd still take it over 9 or so hours to St Pete, but I would much rather the 1 hour drive and a night on Bourbon Street after a cajun win

5. Default Re: Shreveport is gorgeous in December.

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ I just want to make a bowl, don't care when or which one. We have the best offense that no ones ever seen. Playing on national TV against a known team would be huge for the team. It would kind of be the icing for these seniors who have been on the roller coaster for 4 years. _
    Yes it would be an amazing icing for those seniors. I can tell you from experience I wish that I had that icing last year. I played from 03-08it was more than just a roller coaster

6. Default Re: Shreveport is gorgeous in December.

Quote Originally Posted by keithj View Post
    _ Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up. Although, should the cajuns win out I think they'd at least feel obligated to go to NO. At least, I would. Imagine snubbing the only bowl tie-in the Belt has on our first ever opportunity to be there. Sounds kinda back turning and such.

But everyone else is right BEAT FIU!!! _
    Snubbing I dont know about. If you remember, either Troy or Middle did it couple of years ago by going to a Bowl in Detroit. I could be wrong however. Other than one game at a time I am pulling for IND Bowl, it is on my bday!

_ Snubbing I dont know about. If you remember, either Troy or Middle did it couple of years ago by going to a Bowl in Detroit. I could be wrong however. Other than one game at a time I am pulling for IND Bowl, it is on my bday! _
    Middle went to the bowl in Detroit but they did not win the conference. Troy won the conference and went to the NO Bowl and stomped Rice.

8. Default Re: Official UL Injury Report

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCanaille View Post
    _ I think the main one we should be worried about is Desermeaux. We need him on the field! _
    Don't worry about that. He will be back. A buddy of mine's dad talked to Mike's dad the weekend of the stAte game and Dez's dad said he is 100% playing for the FIU game. That was nearly 2 weeks ago.

I think he barely missed the stAte game. But just as well. McGuire handled his business and I'm glad Mike got the extra 2 weeks to completely heal, in addition to Brad getting the experience. Dez is such a competitor and I'm sure he was upset that he couldn't get on the field for stAte. I'm willing to be he will be back with a vengeance and perform as high as we have ever seen.

But that is just my opinion.

9. Default Re: Shreveport is gorgeous in December.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    _ Middle went to the bowl in Detroit but they did not win the conference. Troy won the conference and went to the NO Bowl and stomped Rice. _
    Thanks for the clean up. However winner can still choose what game they want. Plus middle would have been a better oppnent for Rice and Troy better for Middles' opponent.

_ Thanks for the clean up. However winner can still choose what game they want. Plus middle would have been a better oppnent for Rice and Troy better for Middles' opponent. _
    I just want the game within driving distance and that is it.

Default Re: Question

Quote Originally Posted by CDeb View Post
    _ I reiterate.

Bud Adams blows. _
    Is that old fat man still alive?

SBC Conference Champ MUST go to the New Orleans Bowl, unless they are going to a BCS Bowl (that is my understanding).

Quote Originally Posted by KAjunRaider View Post
    _ SBC Conference Champ MUST go to the New Orleans Bowl, unless they are going to a BCS Bowl (that is my understanding). _
    Thats what I always thought but recently I was told different

14. Default Re: Shreveport is gorgeous in December.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    _ Thats what I always thought but recently I was told different _
    Well regardless we will find out soon enough.

Default Re: Question

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    _ Is that old fat man still alive? _
    Yes, the b@st@rd is still alive.

Thread Information