Page 167 of 222 FirstFirst . 157 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 177 . LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Default Re: Greetings from TROY

Thanks for the post trojan.
    I hope you guys win the rest of your games besides ours.
    That way we will be in the N.O. Bowl for sure and you can go to one of the other bowls.

Good luck.
    BTW is Troy vs. Louisiana going to be on TV anywhere or on internet video?

2. Default Re: Greetings from TROY

thanks UL, i wish your team the same.

i don't know if the game is on tv, but it is available through Troy's internet feed. you can pay by the month and get the one game for like $10.00 i think. that's what several of the gtt crew did for the UNT game.

FYI: Jerrel Jernigan has a deep bone bruise in his knee and will not play against ULM. might not play against Western Kentucky (HC).

3. Default Re: Desormeaux Update

you guys beat ASU without Desormeaux? wow, that makes the win even more impressive. Desormeaux is one hell of a quarterback and one I always worry about. You guys did great getting that kid, he's one I wish we could have snagged.although I don't think we ever recruited him. Troy is known for finding great QB's, but in this case I think UL scooped us. Oh well, if anyone other than Troy had to get him, I'm glad it was the Cajuns.

4. Default Question

What year is Fenroy? that guys is so good, i'm ready for him to be gone so Troy doesn't have to worry about him running all over us anymore. haha.

Default Re: Question

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Delta Chi View Post
    _ What year is Fenroy? that guys is so good, i'm ready for him to be gone so Troy doesn't have to worry about him running all over us anymore. haha. _
    This will be the last year he will be a factor as a Cajun Player. I can only hope he can get his degree and bring his work ethic to back to Louisiana after a successful pro career. He is a product of LaPlace, my 33 year home town, and St Charles Catholic my three sons alma mater.

6. Default Re: Question

*wipes sweat from brow* phew! that's a relief. the last time yall came to Troy he made our linebackers look stupid over and over. Who do you think/hope will draft him?

Default Re: Question

Bud Adams blows.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Greetings from TROY

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Delta Chi View Post
    _
    FYI: Jerrel Jernigan has a deep bone bruise in his knee and will not play against ULM. might not play against Western Kentucky (HC). _
    Ask him to sit out our game also. Pretty please. LOL

UL Football Re: Greetings from TROY

Quote Originally Posted by Civil Cajun View Post
    _ Thanks Trojan,

I might go check out the forum. I see your football team picked a big time DT from Juco the other day. Guy looks solid and is highly rated. You guys continue to reel in the prospects.

Crackelton.I will pull for a Louisiana team over an Alabama team any day of the week. I guess I just love my state. _
    I love my state too, but I will go Troy and Bama over LSU anyday. Hey, I worked for a guy that graduated from LSU and will always remember him as an A** *o*e. Don't care for him to have any pleasures in life.
    That is the way it is.

GEAUX CAJUNS

10. Default Re: Greetings from TROY

Greet post and welcome. Looking forward to the trip to Troy. Should be one of the best games of the season inside the Belt.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Gbbaseball7 View Post
    _ Greet post and welcome. Looking forward to the trip to Troy. Should be one of the best games of the season inside the Belt.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!!!!!!!! _
    Welcome back. Look forward to seeing you Saturday.minus the Tums and Pepto, of course.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Civil Cajun View Post
    _ Thanks Trojan,

I might go check out the forum. I see your football team picked a big time DT from Juco the other day. Guy looks solid and is highly rated. You guys continue to reel in the prospects.

Crackelton.I will pull for a Louisiana team over an Alabama team any day of the week. I guess I just love my state. _

Yea, I love my state too, but I mean come on man I want to see 92k jumping off a bridge.

Default Re: Leslie Saloom named UL homecoming queen

She is not lebanese by the way

Default Re: Desormeaux Update

I just passed by practice and both Mike and Brad were taking snaps. No special jersies for Mike but he did have a knee brace. Looked like he was running OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Express View Post
    _ Yea, I love my state too, but I mean come on man I want to see 92k jumping off a bridge. _
    Especially most of THAT 92K!

Thread Information