Page 165 of 222 FirstFirst . 155 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 175 . LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

1. This is so COOL Re: Greetings from TROY

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Delta Chi View Post
    _ Hello my friends,

I like to come by from time to time just to touch base with my second favorite Belt team, the mighty Ragin Cajuns. Now, each week I look anxiously to see if your boys have pulled off another W. I've been extremely pleased with all of your success on the field this year. Outstanding job putting ASU away, I was nervous for yall on that one. Your QB is top notch, Fenroy is a beast. I'm very nervous about our game with yall this year. Of course, I will be pulling against you game week against us, but let's not let that come between us. I hope the University of Louisiana wins every single game but against my Trojans. We BOTH need to make it to bowls this season and I think this is the year to do it.

Anyways, I'd like to extend a formal invitation to www.gotroytrojans.com/forums to each and every one of you. We'd love to share some friendly conversation with all of you. Perhaps you can offer some insight on your instate rival, ULM. Once again, please stop by and say hello, we'd love you have you.

Go 'Belt! _
    Thanks Trojan Delta Chi. And may the Trojans whip the crap out of LSU A&M!!! If that happens, I might pull for Troy against the Cajuns. not a chance.

Default Re: Greetings from TROY

Thanks Trojan,

I might go check out the forum. I see your football team picked a big time DT from Juco the other day. Guy looks solid and is highly rated. You guys continue to reel in the prospects.

Crackelton.I will pull for a Louisiana team over an Alabama team any day of the week. I guess I just love my state.

Default Homecoming Blog at NOLA.com

http://blog.nola.com/quickslants/200.eheaded_m.html

I had to dig deep in my closet to find some of these pictures
    Enjoy

4. Default Re: Greetings from TROY

so Civil, you'd pull for an SEC team over a Sun Belt team? i love my state too, but i'd NEVER pull for Auburn or Alabama over ANY Sun Belt team.

Go Troy!
    Go 'Belt!

I'd pull for any Belt team putting it on LSU, love my state too, but putting BR in their place would be nice for a change.

Thanks for the invite Trojan, class act!

Default Re: Homecoming Blog at NOLA.com

That, my friend, is a thing of beauty!!

Congrats on receiving votes in the Top 25. Good pub for the Trojans and the Belt.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogue View Post
    _ http://blog.nola.com/quickslants/200.eheaded_m.html

Enjoy _

Nice job, P. Nick always seems to find his way over to the Eaque.haven't seen you in a while??? Come on now.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogue View Post
    _ http://blog.nola.com/quickslants/200.eheaded_m.html

Enjoy _
    Nice, except the headline says we are playing our 100th game!

Great shot of the 3-headed monster!!!

10. Default Re: Greetings from TROY

thanks Hammer. if the Cajuns keep it up, they can break the top 30 too!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ thanks Hammer. if the Cajuns keep it up, they can break the top 30 too! _
    Thanks, we have a looooong way to go. Man, our coaches are working feverishly to have our guys "keep it real"

also, Senior leadership is a wonderful thing!

Z

_ thanks Hammer. if the Cajuns keep it up, they can break the top 30 too! _
    Especially after a win at Troy! LOL! Sorry, just had to do that!

Thanks for your classy posts here on our website. I pull for Troy whenever I see them on TV (which is a lot for the SBC). I always pull for the 'Belt teams against OOC teams. Go Sun Belt! Go Trojans! Geaux Ragin' Cajuns!!!

13. Default Re: Greetings from TROY

with the play we've seen from the Belt this season, I'd say that TROY, Lousiana, Arkansas State, and Middle are the true face of our conference. when the conferences realign, i pray the four of us are still together. it'd be a shame to break up the class of the Belt.

Oh, and how much are you guys loving FAU's complete self-destruction? haha. they play dirty and they deserve everything they're getting.

14. Default Re: Greetings from TROY

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    _ Especially after a win at Troy! LOL! Sorry, just had to do that!

Thanks for your classy posts here on our website._
    Eh, either way the TROY/ UL game is going to be very very good. unfortunantly, it's going to be the one game i'll miss this season at home. my best friend and pledge brother is getting married so i have to go be in his wedding. he's a die hard trojan as well, so we'll be listening to the game. i might even get myself a little ear piece so i can listen during the ceremony, haha. i just hope TROY doesn't score during the "if anyone has any reason why." i'd hate to scream "YES!" at that particular moment, lol.

Yes this is the biggest game in the state this weekend. I was at Mitchell's final game, Delhomme's final game, I did miss the A&M game and I was at the Houston game. It would be a shame and make me wonder if the Cajuns do not pack the house this coming Saturday.

From here on they are playing every game for a Conference Championship and for a team that Anthlons and the such called a 0-12 team that is huge when so many other teams around the nation are underachieving. But it reminds me of something that my boy's Rec coach told them this week as they prepare to play for their league championship, he played from 5th grade through 1st year of college and never got to play for a championship. It is special. Come on and out and enjoy Championship Football.

Thread Information