Page 159 of 222 FirstFirst . 149 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 169 . LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Default Re: Tailgating Spots Available

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun08 View Post
    _ I was wrong. The grass area in the north end are for sale. 30x30 area _
    Darn I have been tailgating for a while under that scoreboard. I guess I am going to have to boot up the money or just move.

Pretty soon all the grass will be pay spots. I guess that is a good sign for the program.

Default Re: 2 more wins to become bowl eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by dms4720 View Post
    And looking at it like a coach doesn't allow you to enjoy anything but Us up with zeros on the clock. They look at it the way they do because it is their job. Us, as fans, are supposed to enjoy all the aspects, and with your mentally you are missing out on what it means to be a fan, and relish on all the good that we have accomplished so far, and will accomplish in the coming weeks. I almost feel bad for you that you can't enjoy this more.

Geaux Cajuns!
    I assure you that I enjoyed this as much as anyone. I have been going to games regularly for over 30 years while living in the New Orleans area for over 20 years. I have also donated to this program in many other ways including financially. Having put so much into this is what makes the current situation so enjoyable. I just want to maximize the possibility that things continue to go well.

Default Re: Tailgating Spots Available

While I think this is a good sign for the program, I do not think this was completely necessary. Again, supply and demand should come into play here but I guess that is to elementary.

RV spots - Yes, no doubt this is long past due.

Tent spots - NO! All of the current tent spots are not sold. Why do we need more?

When it comes to tailgating for the students, I sure hope that the university uses some digressions. One of the stipulations to purchase a spot is season ticket membership. A person must have a minimum of 2 tickets to purchase a spot. I sure hope that they let a student purchase as spot with a valid UL ID. I did not have season tickets when I was a student. I am sure 99.9% of students do not have season tickets.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Slow progress. Rivals 1-120

It's looking better than last year. Let's hope we continue to head in the right direction.

7. Default Re: Slow progress. Rivals 1-120

I'm just so happy to be rid of being included in the ESPN Bottom 10 and/or Pillow Fight of the Week. 89th will do for the time being.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: 2 more wins to become bowl eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by dms4720 View Post
    _ And looking at it like a coach doesn't allow you to enjoy anything but Us up with zeros on the clock. They look at it the way they do because it is their job. Us, as fans, are supposed to enjoy all the aspects, and with your mentally you are missing out on what it means to be a fan, and relish on all the good that we have accomplished so far, and will accomplish in the coming weeks. I almost feel bad for you that you can't enjoy this more.

Geaux Cajuns! _
    Man you got that right. No fan should have to view any football campaign as a coach does.

Just the other day Bustle yelled "hey J1M, you're going to get top bonus pay this year!" to which I yelled back "stop getting ahead of yourself. I have a lot of work left this year. you're jinxing me!" To which he replied "I'm scared of your competition!. I'm scared of your competition!". He's such a superstitious fan of mine.

WE ARE FANS!!!. let's be good at it. talk some more nonsense and be corrected by someone else talking nonsense. all of you. now!!!

Geaux Cajuns!!!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Slow progress. Rivals 1-120

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    106. OK, but how the ______ does FIU rate being #82!??

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    _ 106. OK, but how the ______ does FIU rate being #82!?? _
    Sagarin has some pretty weird rankings. You'd think half way through the year these would start to iron out.
    As they say, the numbers don't lie, but you can make them say whatever you want.

Default Replay of Arkansas State game

If you would like to see a replay of the Arkansas State game, go to www.ragincajuns.com

Ragin' Cajuns Re: SuperFenroy

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4ever View Post
    _ Better reds _
    THIS SHOT IS KICKING @$$ ON MY DESKTOP!! THANKS!!!

Still trying to figure out how Washington(0-5) is not in the bottom 5. Looks like them and the not so Mean Green may go 0 for this season

Quote Originally Posted by CajunKate View Post
    _ I'm just so happy to be rid of being included in the ESPN Bottom 10 and/or Pillow Fight of the Week. 89th will do for the time being. _
    I am 100% with you. As long as we are not on the Bottom 10 along with a UL-Pickem, I am satisfied.

I have really grown to hate that poll.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    _ 106. OK, but how the ______ does FIU rate being #82!?? _

Well, I'm sure that it doesn't hurt that FIU beat the same Toledo team that knocked off Michigan on the road a few weeks ago. I think that is what is boosting them.

Thread Information