Page 157 of 222 FirstFirst . 147 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 167 . LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Default Re: McGuire shows grit after pick

Especially when the Refs left the hanky in the pocket on Leonard's deep strike only a few series before when there was obvious holding/tackling by their offensive lineman. Call it both ways I'm cool with, but don't try and control the end of the game by starting that kind of calling then!!

N.O. Bound!! Party in the Quarter!!!

Default Re: McGuire shows grit after pick

Quote Originally Posted by USL Alum93 View Post
    _ Especially when the Refs left the hanky in the pocket on Leonard's deep strike only a few series before when there was obvious holding/tackling by their offensive lineman. Call it both ways I'm cool with, but don't try and control the end of the game by starting that kind of calling then!!

N.O. Bound!! Party in the Quarter!!! _
    That was a tackle by the oline. I'm sure the lineman figured it was better than letting the QB get pummeled. I just can't believe the zebra's didn't see it.

Default Re: Tis the night for Bustle and the Cajuns to take the great leap!

Quote Originally Posted by CDeb View Post
    _ Don Allen did not offer to shave his head if he didn't think we were going to win! _
    Believe it or not, the game this past Saturday could turn out to be more significant than A&M in 1996. We did not build on that game and it was not a conference matchup. Game this past week puts us in position to do well in conference this season.

Default SuperFenroy

This is one of the most amazing pictures I have ever seen in sports. if the lights and darks were a little better, it would perfect.

But it looks like something straight out of Marvel comics.

One of you with some photoshop experience might try to clean it up, maybe pick up the UL logo.

It's from the RaginCajuns website, so I assume it's pretty much public domain.

(BTW, please ignore the holding on the Cajuns!!!!)

Attached Images Attached Images  

Ragin' Cajuns Re: 2 more wins to become bowl eligible.

And looking at it like a coach doesn't allow you to enjoy anything but Us up with zeros on the clock. They look at it the way they do because it is their job. Us, as fans, are supposed to enjoy all the aspects, and with your mentally you are missing out on what it means to be a fan, and relish on all the good that we have accomplished so far, and will accomplish in the coming weeks. I almost feel bad for you that you can't enjoy this more.

Geaux Cajuns!

Default Re: SuperFenroy

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    _ This is one of the most amazing pictures I have ever seen in sports. if the lights and darks were a little better, it would perfect.

But it looks like something straight out of Marvel comics.

One of you with some photoshop experience might try to clean it up, maybe pick up the UL logo.

It's from the RaginCajuns website, so I assume it's pretty much public domain.

(BTW, please ignore the holding on the Cajuns!!!!) _
    Holding? What holding? There's a penalty for that? I didn't see the refs call it all night (well, maybe a time or 2). "I am shocked, SHOCKED, to hear that there is gambl. er, HOLDING going on in a football game!"

That is a nice shot!

Default Re: Biggest Win of the Bustle era?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Express View Post
    _ Well it ain't going to be Troy as they demolished FAU. Folks there is one sure way to get to the New Orleans Bowl. Beat FIU, Troy, FAU. Then Middle would be a nice season ender but really the next three wins it. It will be very difficult to beat any of these teams, especially Troy, and FAU on the road. _

I told my wife after the game not to make any plans on November 22nd because we are going to Troy, Alabama. I checked on travelocity and it shows 8 hotels with 2 already sold out that weekend. The town's only about 15,000 people or so and I see nothing else close by when those rooms fill up. If the next 2 games go well, we'll want a good showing in Troy. Looks like those of us planning to go will need to plan early.

Default Re: Biggest Win of the Bustle era?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    _ I told my wife after the game not to make any plans on November 22nd because we are going to Troy, Alabama. I checked on travelocity and it shows 8 hotels with 2 already sold out that weekend. The town's only about 15,000 people or so and I see nothing else close by when those rooms fill up. If the next 2 games go well, we'll want a good showing in Troy. Looks like those of us planning to go will need to plan early. _
    Or if the freakin' Alumni Association worked like most others do they would set up a package and have rooms blocked off. Funny, they can plan and organize ski trips out West and trips to their favorite places in Europe but they can't organize a road trip to Dallas or Troy.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: 2 more wins to become bowl eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    _ Sorry guys, but at this point, the way THIS TEAM is playing, anything LESS than 7 wins must be considered UNACCEPTABLE!! Every single game left on this schedule is winnable. The CAJUNS absolutlely should finish 5-0 at home and I easily see them winning at least 1 more road game. _

IMHO: With this offense, we have a GREAT shot at a bowl with 8 wins, a below average chance with 7 wins, and virtually NO chance with 6 wins (UNLESS 6 wins is enough to win the SBC and an invite to the NO BOWL).

10. Ragin' Cajuns Re: 2 more wins to become bowl eligible.

although obviously any bowl would be nice, i think anything less than the N.O. bowl would be disappointing. the reason i say that is because, right now, we are in control. Therefore, if we dont make it to new orleans, its because we slipped up. i think if we take it one game at a time, and keep playing defense, we should win every game left on the schedule.

11. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Biggest Win of the Bustle era?

killing ULM a couple years ago to win sun belt championship was the biggest win to me

Fixed the lighting some.

Better reds

Removed a dude and added a logo.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4ever View Post
    _ Removed a dude and added a logo. _
    Try 'shopping the "arm hook" and we are golden.

Thread Information