Page 155 of 222 FirstFirst . 145 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 165 . LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Default Re: Richie Falgout

Quote Originally Posted by RaginRash View Post
    _ I knew it! I believe 90% of the NFL HOF can trace ancestry back to Verm Parish in some form or fashion. _
    You mean to tell me that 10% of HOF members are not Earthlings?!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: 2 more wins to become bowl eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by Spydaman70507 View Post
    _ With FIU,UTEP,FAU,Troy,and MTSU left on the schedule. It would be nice to see us 6-6 but I had us going 8-4 some people said I smoking that stuff. on www.espn.com Mark Schlabach has us playing UConn in the St. Petersburg Bowl. Enjoy the bye week get ready for homecoming against FIU the 1000th game. _
    Sorry guys, but at this point, the way THIS TEAM is playing, anything LESS than 7 wins must be considered UNACCEPTABLE!! Every single game left on this schedule is winnable. The CAJUNS absolutlely should finish 5-0 at home and I easily see them winning at least 1 more road game.

Default Re: Biggest Win of the Bustle era?

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    _ We may need some help from ASU, hopefull they can beat either FAU or Troy. _
    FAU is the least of our worries they have lost 2 conference games already

Default NOLA BOWL

New Orleans Bowl - December 21st. Cajuns in the Superdome, hammered. Motorboatin' every chick in Scores . AC/DC playing at kick off and GNR on third down stops. BEATDOWN ON FIU FOR HOMECOMING (1000th LOUISIANA Game) where Fenroy becomes a 4 year thousand yard rusher. retired after season, get some.

Default Re: 2 more wins to become bowl eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    _ Sorry guys, but at this point, the way THIS TEAM is playing, anything LESS than 7 wins must be considered UNACCEPTABLE!! Every single game left on this schedule is winnable. The CAJUNS absolutlely should finish 5-0 at home and I easily see them winning at least 1 more road game. _
    Hopefully that one road game is against Troy.I'm planning on going, who else is coming with me?

6. UL Football Re: 2 more wins to become bowl eligible.

I've only missed the Illinois, Kansas St, and N. texas game

A buddy and I are going to the game, but now we are trying to see which is the best way to get there. I doubt there will be a busbut maybe?

Default Re: NOLA BOWL

Quote Originally Posted by PhiKapCajun View Post
    New Orleans Bowl - December 21st. Cajuns in the Superdome, hammered. Motorboatin' every chick in Scores . AC/DC playing at kick off and GNR on third down stops. BEATDOWN ON FIU FOR HOMECOMING (1000th LOUISIANA Game) where Fenroy becomes a 4 year thousand yard rusher. retired after season, get some.
    Sweet thread!! New Orleans Bowl is on December 20th.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    _ Sweet thread!! New Orleans Bowl is on December 20th. _
    ESPN shows December 21

Ragin' Cajuns Re: NOLA BOWL

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    _ Sweet thread!! New Orleans Bowl is on December 20th. _
    It was moved to Sunday, December 21st for TV.

http://www.neworleansbowl.com/

Who cares, lets get the wins we need to get to NOLAthen we can get hammered and motorboat at scores. haha

Ragin' Cajuns Re: 2 more wins to become bowl eligible.

A buddy of mine and I are hoping there's a bus for that game as well!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEESE???

12. Default Re: 3rd Conversions. ASU 4 of 14. UL 8 of 15.

I love to look ahead and it tells a lot on whether to keep a coach or not---how many can we sign this year and what do we need----why does ULM, Tech, Tulane , and others have the commits and we have none????--we lose some of the most talented kids ever to play at UL-----Cherry, Smith, Fenroy, Des, and some line guys---Do we JUCO????

Default Re: Richie Falgout

It would be great if he was a future HOF'er. Then his jersey would skyrocket in value. Not a bad investment ($25 on ebay).

Attached Images Attached Images  

14. UL Football Milestones Marks and Arrivals in ASU Game

A healthy crowd welcomed UL's football team home on Saturday night for its second home game of the season.

The Ragin' Cajuns rallied from a nine-point deficit in the fourth quarter for a 28-23 win over Arkansas State before 23,684 at Cajun Field.

It was the program's largest home crowd since 33,828 fans saw UL's 38-17 loss to McNeese State on Sept. 15, 2007.

"The fans were awesome," UL coach Rickey Bustle said. "And we appreciate it so much."

The rest of the story

Joshua Parrott • jparrott@theadvertiser.com • October 20, 2008

15. UL Football Cajuns suddenly in command of SBC

The celebration started for UL as soon as Arkansas State's last-second Hail Mary pass fell harmlessly to the turf in the end zone with no time remaining.

Within seconds, injured quarterback Mike Desormeaux showed as much excitement as one could with a sprained right knee. He soon found redshirt freshman Brad McGuire, who led the Ragin' Cajuns on two scoring drives in the fourth quarter to rally for Saturday's 28-23 win at Cajun Field.

The fallen leader and his replacement hugged at midfield. They thanked each other for their support. McGuire wept.

"I'm so overjoyed," Desormeaux said, almost yelling in excitement. "I was a little disappointed (I couldn't play) before the game started.

"But I'm fine now."

Now his team is, too.

The rest of the story

Joshua Parrott • jparrott@theadvertiser.com • October 20, 2008

Thread Information