Page 14 of 222 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 . LastLast

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

Default Re: 103 Athletes Report At Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by J-Town Cajun View Post
    Did Hall Davis really gain 45 lbs. since last season?

I did not see Scooter Rogers on the 2 deep chart at CB, is he still with the team?
    Probably not. I would be willing to be that the weights listed ofr a few players last year were not correct at all.

Default Re: UL knows defense key

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    _ Sometimes we are UL and other times we are UL-L.which is it? We open against Southern Mississippi as UL and we are the University of Louisiana at Lafayette when giving our strengths and weaknesses. Then we are UL in giving the information on defense, UL judgeing if the defensive problems are corrected and UL explaining where we are after spring training.

Now you want to know why the media dosn't know what to call us when the local medea has no clue.

University of Louisiana.ULUL.UL _

Frenchie, just when I thought we'd seen the last of "Mr You-el-el", guess who shows up again.

To all and to anyone -

If you happen know this guy (a Cajun grad, yes?) , please explain to him what's happened over the past few years and to please give the you-el-els a rest.

Default Re: Back on campus: UL football players return

Nice article. Even threw in some recruiting information. Good work.

4. Default Re: Cajuns +12 at USM

some real interesting sunbelt game lines for sure cant help myself but play the cajuns (homer lol) but also gonna take a close look at a couple others like.

Florida Atlantic @ Texas (-23.5)
    Troy (-4.5) @ Middle Tennesse

5. UL Football UL Fall Practice

Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns began football practice on Monday afternoon at the Cajuns football facilities. The team worked outside on the practice fields as well as inside the Leon Moncla Indoor Practice Facility.

Practice began at 3:30 p.m. under threatening skies. Just a few drops of rain fell before the clouds turned into blue sky.

Tropical Storm Edouard no doubt contributed to a lower than normal temperature and gusting winds, making for a pleasant first day of football.

Monday’s practice concluded after 10 periods in shorts and helmets.

“I saw a lot of effort and excitement out there,” head coach Rickey Bustle said. “There were a lot of players helping each other and giving direction to the younger guys.

“A lot of guys are taking the leadership role and it’s a great thing to see.”

Any football camp’s first day is filled with a lot of fundamental drills and the Cajuns opening day was no different. Two of the Cajuns’ 10 periods covered special teams, but the remainder focused on technique and schemes.

“I’ve asked the team to get one percent better every day,” Bustle stated. “If everybody can get better both individually and as a team, then we will be ready. Right now we are not ready to play a game, but that’s why you have camp.”

The team expects position battles at nearly every spot on the field.

“I’m watching everybody,” Bustle added. “We need guys to build depth at each position.”

RaginCajuns.com

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Lindy's gives UL a little respect

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    _ That's all we are asking for a little respect.just a little bit. _
    Damn right!! STRIKE UP THE BAND!!!

Default Cajuns Began Fall Camp

Full story on Louisiana Scout.Com

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=345&f=3397&t=2762159

Default Re: Cajuns Began Fall Camp

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ Full story on Louisiana Scout.Com

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=345&f=3397&t=2762159 _
    Thanks CajunT, you're awesome

9. UL Football And they're off: Cajuns take first step toward opener

Antwyne Zanders appreciated the sights, sounds and smells from the UL football team's first practice in fall camp.

The Ragin' Cajuns practiced in shorts and helmets on Monday, spending time outside on the practice field and in the comfort of the Leon Moncla Indoor Practice Facility.

"It felt good," the senior linebacker said. "I haven't been in my helmet or pads for a long time. As a team defensive-wise, we came out really focused and with the goal to get better.

"We can see the dividends of our work during the summer."

On Sunday, 103 players reported for the start of camp, with everyone passing their physicals.

The rest of the story

Joshua Parrott • jparrott@theadvertiser.com • August 5, 2008

10. UL Football Cajuns Begin Fall Camp

Louisiana’s Ragin’Cajun football team began fall practice Monday afternoon at the Cajun practice facilities. The staff scheduled practice covered special teams, offense and defensive schemes and position techniques.

The rest of the story

By BJ Thompson
    Cajun RedZone

Default Re: Cajuns Began Fall Camp

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Full story on Louisiana Scout.Com

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=345&f=3397&t=2762159
    nice job

Default Re: Cajuns Begin Fall Camp

Someone is running a commercial for this story on another thread. The goofball should read before starting a promotion. Anyway the hitman reporter writes a good story.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTake View Post
    _ Someone is running a commercial for this story on another thread. The goofball should read before starting a promotion. Anyway the hitman reporter writes a good story. _
    Funny, the original story was posted here last night at 10:42. The story you're reading was posted this morning early.

Who is the goofball? Whats a hitman reporter?

Turbine is a goofball. Newscopy is a goofball. You are a goofball. Being a GOOFBALL isn't always a bad thing. Unless you have thin skin.

15. Default Re: Cajuns Begin Fall Camp

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTake View Post
    _ Turbine is a goofball. Newscopy is a goofball. You are a goofball. Being a GOOFBALL isn't always a bad thing. Unless you have thin skin. _
    Hey pick on me all you want but give NewsCopy a break.

Page 14 of 222 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 . LastLast

Thread Information