Page 135 of 222 FirstFirst . 125 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 145 . LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 3319

Thread: The Book 2008 Football

1. USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: Poor timing: Knee sprain may prevent Desormeaux from playing

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    _ dude is a stone cold warrior

however, would it be better to take our chances with the backup, and give mike the two weeks to heal.

it'll take some serious effort to keep him off the field, though. _
    Whether it is the cons. or sub cons mind that controls it--the body tends to avoid the HURT--ergo a normal movement and anti injury movement the body avoids to not hurt the injured part. This is why so many times playing an injured player causes another more serious injury---the other side is when the adrenelin wipes out the anticipated hurt!!!! Dr. Boomer Physc for the day!!!!

2. Default authentic jerseys

can someone tell me where i can get authentic UL jerseys, older USL jerseys and logo footballs? not the screen printed jerseys - the replicas of the real ones with sewn on numbers and names?

want them to get autographs.

i'm in the dallas area so i need someplace that i can view online or at least call.

thanks

3. Default Re: Question from Ark StAte fan

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    _ If he keeps it up, he'll have a Primetime Soup Bone coming his way. _

Then I'll retalliate with a series of chops to the chest Nature Boy style.

Default Re: authentic jerseys

As far as i know there is no where to get the real game jerseys unless you buy one from an auction and last time i saw one auctioned off they were very pricey.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Poor timing: Knee sprain may prevent Desormeaux from playing

Regardless of who's QB, I'm super-geeked for this matchup. It's been so long since we've had momentum and a big crowd (MT in 2006?), and I'd wager we'll have both on saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by ragin_cajuns View Post
    _ can someone tell me where i can get authentic UL jerseys, older USL jerseys and logo footballs? not the screen printed jerseys - the replicas of the real ones with sewn on numbers and names?

want them to get autographs.

i'm in the dallas area so i need someplace that i can view online or at least call.

thanks _
    I have one but it is with the silk screen number. The jersey I have is an official jersey that Jonny Felders wore #23 from the 05-06 season. I had to wait for the team to get new jerseys to buy an old one (inside hook up). This years jerseys are the first ones to have sewn on numbers (they look fantastic) and I do not know of any store in town that carries these new style jerseys. What I am saying is that you may have to wait until the team gets new jerseys (a few years) or find a store that does in fact carry the new unis. But like I said I don't know of anyone who has those. If you find out let me know because I want one with #32. I would be willing to pay $$$

Default Re: Question from Ark StAte fan

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleton View Post
    _ Then I'll retalliate with a series of chops to the chest Nature Boy style. _
    Z, Crackleton, and Rhineaux? Whose the 4th horseman?

i'd be suprised if Des can't go. But am I the only one who thinks we're in good hands either way? I like what I see out of both and we can (no, not a prediction) beat StAte with either guy at the helm of this ship. No?

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    _ i'd be suprised if Des can't go. But am I the only one who thinks we're in good hands either way? I like what I see out of both and we can (no, not a prediction) beat StAte with either guy at the helm of this ship. No? _
    If McGuire goes I am confident in him to make plays.he won't be as explosive as Desmo but he has proven he can run and make plays with his feet. He also has the better arm of the 2. We might have to lean on Fenroy a little more but with a the bye week coming up why not put more of a load on Fenroy's shoulders if he is a 100%.

10. Default Re: authentic jerseys

ok - so what about logo footballs?

is there any place that sells jerseys with the silkscreened numbers that look good enough to have signed?

surely the ull fans are wearing jerseys to the games and around campus.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    _ i'd be suprised if Des can't go. But am I the only one who thinks we're in good hands either way? I like what I see out of both and we can (no, not a prediction) beat StAte with either guy at the helm of this ship. No? _
    I don't feel comfortable with an untested backup. I think Des gives us our best chance at winning. No offense, but I hope Des plays every snap this weekend.

I say he pulls a westbrook and sit out practice while playing in games until he's fully healed. 6 games in, all practice is for is to stay sharp. I think he'll be alright as long as he keeps focused (which should not be a problem).

UL Football Re: authentic jerseys

Try this web site www.thefind.com and type in what you want you can find almost anything.

if des cant go, we will need our defense to step up big time with some turnovers. We cant ask brad to win it for us, as long as he doesnt lose it for us. which from what i have seen so far i dont think he would do that. it looks like he knows how to take care of the football. Also look for derek smith to have a big game. we need to use chery as a decoy and hit smith over the top. Brad does have the stronger arm and arkansas state does not have much film of that. A couple big plays for scores and ride fenroy all night long.

Quote Originally Posted by ulforlife View Post
    _If you find out let me know because I want one with #32. I would be willing to pay $$$ _
    I found one right behind my desk. sewn #s game worn.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3226/.fd3c1e.jpg?v=0

Thread Information