Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Book 2008-09 UL Lady Cajuns Volleyball

Default Re: Hagemaster Named Volleyball Assistant

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ Welcome aboard. I hope your daughter enjoys her stay at UL. Let us know if you make it down this way. If you are here during football season we'd be glad to have you at our tailgating. Many of the folks who post on this site tailgate together. Actually, several different tailgating locations are represented on this board. You won't go hungry or thirsty. _
    Tailgating is a packer fan passion up here so I am looking forward to seeing how they do it in the south. yes, beer is also a passion in Wisconsin! Looking forward to meeting you all in the coming years. We are planning on driving down on Aug. 7th for bringing Meghan to campus and then for the home tourney on Sept 12/13. (we have a tentative schedule from coach) We will have to see after that. Geaux Cajuns!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by wisconsincajun View Post
    Tailgating is a packer fan passion up here so I am looking forward to seeing how they do it in the south. yes, beer is also a passion in Wisconsin! Looking forward to meeting you all in the coming years. We are planning on driving down on Aug. 7th for bringing Meghan to campus and then for the home tourney on Sept 12/13. (we have a tentative schedule from coach) We will have to see after that. Geaux Cajuns!
    A cheesehead!!

"And a South'n Boy lead us to the promised land"

cheeseheads and Bret rule!

Question: Do they broadcast many matches live over the internet? Obviously we can't make all/many matches being 18 hours away. At least this first year. Going to be hard for us not being there so we are hoping the ragin cajun network shows alot of the matches.

_ Tailgating is a packer fan passion up here so I am looking forward to seeing how they do it in the south. yes, beer is also a passion in Wisconsin! Looking forward to meeting you all in the coming years. We are planning on driving down on Aug. 7th for bringing Meghan to campus and then for the home tourney on Sept 12/13. (we have a tentative schedule from coach) We will have to see after that. Geaux Cajuns! _
    If you ever get a chance to come to a UL football game can you please bring a six pack of Spotted Cow. I had some while I was in Thoma and Sparta Wisconsin this past winter. Great Beer!

You've got. I'll bring a case so the rest of you can try it.

7. UL Volleyball Re: Hagemaster Named Volleyball Assistant

_ Question: Do they broadcast many matches live over the internet? Obviously we can't make all/many matches being 18 hours away. At least this first year. Going to be hard for us not being there so we are hoping the ragin cajun network shows alot of the matches. _
    Ragin Station has live & on demand video during the season. A few of the home games were shown live. You can go to the Volleyball schedule & results site from last season and see video's from the last two home games.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunvbmom View Post
    _ Ragin Station has live & on demand video during the season. A few of the home games were shown live. You can go to the Volleyball schedule & results site from last season and see video's from the last two home games. _
    Looks like they only broadcast two home matches last year, unless I amlooking at the results page wrong. That stinks! I hope the away match schools also broadcast. Our son is rebuilding our computer so that we can watch on the 57" DLP! Best that we can do.

Looks like they only broadcast two home matches last year, unless I amlooking at the results page wrong. That stinks! I hope the away match schools also broadcast. Our son is rebuilding our computer so that we can watch on the 57" DLP! Best that we can do.
    They webcast more than two games last season. Only a few were archived.

57" DLP cool.... Hope they bump up the video quality, it might look funny on a screen that big. How far away from the Dells are you. Next time I visit the in laws I might have sneek away....

Welcome to the site and welcome to Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    _ 57" DLP cool.... Hope they bump up the video quality, it might look funny on a screen that big. How far away from the Dells are you. Next time I visit the in laws I might have sneek away....

Welcome to the site and welcome to Louisiana. _
    We are around 90 minutes away on the road to Milwaukee. You are all welcome. I hope your in-laws are doing ok as we have had nothing but rain again for the past two days. They received another 3-5 inches up there yesterday! More heavy rains forcasted for tonight. The flooding has hurt us all.

Default Re: Interview with Heather Mazeitis

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    (I had to leave out most of the funny stuff, it didn't work in print).
    well with the help of CajunFun i have been able to connect with the coach and thru her graciousness she will be our guest on the sportsnote this upcoming thursday the 24th around 2:15-ish (cst) . in talking with her to set things up i do expect that there might be some laughter that God willing plays well on the radio... (grins)

ps. this will be the 1st special thursday of 2 in a row as the station (espn1420.com) will be celebrating it's 10th year anniversity on the air by throwing a party at Como’s Ice House, on Thursday, July 31. Como’s is located off Main St. in Broussard. We have games and prizes in mind, and more details are on the way. The “Sportsnote” and “Bird’s Eye View” will be aired on location on that date. So circle that day on your calendar's..

pss. maybe we can talk Heather in bringing some of the team by on the 31st .. for sure a prize in itself for some.. (grins)

Default radio show w/Heather Mazeitis

thursday the 24th around 2:15-ish (cst)

please make heather feel "welcomed" and that all of her hard work will be rewarded as she sets her cajun vb sights high.. any questions.. and who doesn't know the number?

the coach..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default volleyball schedule

real new into the sport at the school. i was so disappointed that the girls just about play all their games on a friday or saturday night and sunday afternoons .. i am guessing there is no way around this, but makes it tough for any football fans to make many games.. there are though a couple on tuesday i think.. i'll ask the coach about this in a hour or so as Heather is scheduled to be on the sportsnote about 2:15 (cst)

15. UL Volleyball Re: Hagemaster Named Volleyball Assistant

The scheduling does make it difficult... however some match times are such that you can at least see a game a two before heading to the football game, and like you said there are matches on Tuesdays... I'm gonna try and listen to the radio broadcast while I'm at work. I'm ready for the season to start.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information