Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Book 2008-09 UL Lady Cajuns Volleyball

Default Heather Mazeitis, Part II

The headline for the weekend is the second half of our interview with Head Volleyball Coach Heather Mazeitis.

Check this one out, I think you guys & gals will like what she has to say.

Default Re: Heather Mazeitis, Part II

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    _ The headline for the weekend is the second half of our interview with Head Volleyball Coach Heather Mazeitis.

Check this one out, I think you guys & gals will like what she has to say.

_

What a great interview. The need to get the community involved and supportive of UL athletics is what will turn this around for volleyball and all sports, especially football and basketball. It is coaches like her that will help to facilitate that.

When Lafayette and the surrounding parishes truly start to support UL, the "sleeping giant" will finally awaken. It appears the Perfect Storm that will make that happen is about to occur, i.e. a new president, a new AD with a vision and a plan, financial support from the community.

Default Re: Heather Mazeitis, Part II

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Land Cajun View Post
    What a great interview. The need to get the community involved and supportive of UL athletics is what will turn this around for volleyball and all sports, especially football and basketball. It is coaches like her that will help to facilitate that.

When Lafayette and the surrounding parishes truly start to support UL, the "sleeping giant" will finally awaken. It appears the Perfect Storm that will make that happen is about to occur, i.e. a new president, a new AD with a vision and a plan, financial support from the community.
    Thanks!

Now, if I could only get you guys and gals to post your comments over there, so we can expand the Cajun Family...

Default Re: Hagemaster Named Volleyball Assistant

Hello all,
    I am new to the site and looking forward to talking with you all. My daughter is a new 2008 recruit from yes, Wisconsin. She is the 6'2" middle from Milwaukee Sting - Meghan. She can't wait to ge on the floor and be a Ragin' Cajun! We met Coach Hagemaster in Louisville this past weekend. He was great.He will be a good addition. Meghan really liked him. We cannot say enough about Coach Mazeitis. Her enthusiasm and drive is what convinced our daughter to go 18 hours from home! I truly believe that she will turn your program around. Well, I've said enough for now. See you all in the fall at a match! Geaux Cajuns!

5. Default Re: Hagemaster Named Volleyball Assistant

Welcome to Louisiana.

I'm excited about volleyball as well.
    igeaux.mobi

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by wisconsincajun View Post
    Hello all,
    I am new to the site and looking forward to talking with you all. My daughter is a new 2008 recruit from yes, Wisconsin. She is the 6'2" middle from Milwaukee Sting - Meghan. She can't wait to ge on the floor and be a Ragin' Cajun! We met Coach Hagemaster in Louisville this past weekend. He was great.He will be a good addition. Meghan really liked him. We cannot say enough about Coach Mazeitis. Her enthusiasm and drive is what convinced our daughter to go 18 hours from home! I truly believe that she will turn your program around. Well, I've said enough for now. See you all in the fall at a match! Geaux Cajuns!
    Welcome aboard wisconsincajun! Glad your daughter made the right choice!!!

Z

7. Default Re: Hagemaster Named Volleyball Assistant

_ Hello all,
    I am new to the site and looking forward to talking with you all. My daughter is a new 2008 recruit from yes, Wisconsin. She is the 6'2" middle from Milwaukee Sting - Meghan. She can't wait to ge on the floor and be a Ragin' Cajun! We met Coach Hagemaster in Louisville this past weekend. He was great.He will be a good addition. Meghan really liked him. We cannot say enough about Coach Mazeitis. Her enthusiasm and drive is what convinced our daughter to go 18 hours from home! I truly believe that she will turn your program around. Well, I've said enough for now. See you all in the fall at a match! Geaux Cajuns! _
    Glad your kid has chosen to be a member of the Louisiana family---wait till you come for some tailgating!!!! You better!!!!!!

Thank you all for your warm replys. That is another reason our daughter choose UL. Everyone has made us feel like family since day one. We are looking forward to the revamped volleyball venue. Coach has some awesome plans for redoing EVERYTHING! I hope the campus/city will show their support once they start winning. They will! Hang on to your hats!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Thank you all for your warm replys. That is another reason our daughter choose UL. Everyone has made us feel like family since day one. We are looking forward to the revamped volleyball venue. Coach has some awesome plans for redoing EVERYTHING! I hope the campus/city will show their support once they start winning. They will! Hang on to your hats!
    I checked out the Milwaukee Sting website. That is a pretty formidable operation! Looks like alot of those young ladies have signed schollys to play college VB.
    Glad your young un' signed on with the Cajun outfit!

Z

_ Hello all,
    I am new to the site and looking forward to talking with you all. My daughter is a new 2008 recruit from yes, Wisconsin. She is the 6'2" middle from Milwaukee Sting - Meghan. She can't wait to ge on the floor and be a Ragin' Cajun! We met Coach Hagemaster in Louisville this past weekend. He was great.He will be a good addition. Meghan really liked him. We cannot say enough about Coach Mazeitis. Her enthusiasm and drive is what convinced our daughter to go 18 hours from home! I truly believe that she will turn your program around. Well, I've said enough for now. See you all in the fall at a match! Geaux Cajuns! _
    Welcome aboard. I hope your daughter enjoys her stay at UL. Let us know if you make it down this way. If you are here during football season we'd be glad to have you at our tailgating. Many of the folks who post on this site tailgate together. Actually, several different tailgating locations are represented on this board. You won't go hungry or thirsty.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Welcome aboard. I hope your daughter enjoys her stay at UL. Let us know if you make it down this way. If you are here during football season we'd be glad to have you at our tailgating. Many of the folks who post on this site tailgate together. Actually, several different tailgating locations are represented on this board. You won't go hungry or thirsty. _

Boomer will be especially happy as now he has two things from Wisconsin to cheer about.

_ Hello all,
    Just a word to the wise - If you visit this board regularly PLEASE do not buy into the "gloom and doom" you are likely to encounter.

Geaux UL

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    _ Boomer will be especially happy as now he has two things from Wisconsin to cheer about.

_
    LOL! Now he will have a direct pipeline!

14. UL Volleyball Re: Hagemaster Named Volleyball Assistant

Welcome to the family... yes this is a family. My daughter became a Ragin' Cajun volleyballer in 2005 (Liz Inman) and we have enjoyed every single second! I cannot tell you how wonderful these Ragin Cajun fans are. They are the most welcoming, friendly people on earth. (and the tailgating surpasses ANYTHING you could ever imagine).

We are very excited about the upcoming season...

Looking forward to meeting you and seeing you at EK Long.

GEAUX CAJUNS

(p.s. as one of the previous posters mentioned there are some naysayers on the site from time to time but that's okay... we will persevere.)

Quote Originally Posted by cajunvbmom View Post
    _ Welcome to the family... yes this is a family. My daughter became a Ragin' Cajun volleyballer in 2005 (Liz Inman) and we have enjoyed every single second! I cannot tell you how wonderful these Ragin Cajun fans are. They are the most welcoming, friendly people on earth. (and the tailgating surpasses ANYTHING you could ever imagine).

We are very excited about the upcoming season...

Looking forward to meeting you and seeing you at EK Long.

GEAUX CAJUNS

(p.s. as one of the previous posters mentioned there are some naysayers on the site from time to time but that's okay... we will persevere.) _
    A great looking bunch of kids here... Good luck in '08.

http://www.ragincajuns.com/PhotoAlbu...=9&ZID=1103364

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information