Default Re: New Mexico State@Louisiana Score Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Cajuns open as 27 pt favorites.Let's hear 'em

Sample
    New Mexico State xx
    Louisiana xx
    UL 3
    NMSU 2

BTW hotel rooms around campus are getting hard to find. Perhaps we will have a very good crowd!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL - a bunch
    NMSU - not so much

Louisiana 66
    NMSU 7

UL = 44

NMSU = 17

I think we pull the starters midway through 3rd quarter as we try to rest as much as we can for a short week and Thursday night game. I think the reserves give up some late points but we win a somewhat boring game dominated by groundwork. Both McGuire and Harris go for over 100 and we get 60 total carries in the game as a team.

UL 62
    other 17

with 10 of those points being scored late in the game after UL's starters are resting on the bench

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    UL = 44

NMSU = 17

I think we pull the starters midway through 3rd quarter as we try to rest as much as we can for a short week and Thursday night game. I think the reserves give up some late points but we win a somewhat boring game dominated by groundwork. Both McGuire and Harris go for over 100 and we get 60 total carries in the game as a team.
    I expect that Harris will get fewer than 10 carries, as will McGuire. I still would not be surprised to see them both go for over 100.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    I expect that Harris will get fewer than 10 carries, as will McGuire. I still would not be surprised to see them both go for over 100.
    With as much work as both will get early, I don't think their carries will be that low although Harris could go short of the 20 carry mark at say 15-16 but I think both will be used often early to establish a lead

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    With as much work as both will get early, I don't think their carries will be that low although Harris could go short of the 20 carry mark at say 15-16 but I think both will be used often early to establish a lead
    No way Harris sees 15 carries. The Prophet might, I expect to see a lot of Reed, Pierce, Carter and Jackson. I hope we get to see Haak get the 3rd quarter and run the offense and Landor get the 4th and run the offense.

Us - more than them
    Them - less than us

It has the potential to get very ugly, for them. I hope that Hud pulls our starters after the 1st half, as I'm sure the score will most likely already be out of hand, for them. I want our second and third string guys to get some reps and develop our depth a little bit. Also wanna save our starters for the rest of the season. No need to hurt them here.

I also think this would make for a slightly more interesting 2nd half, and might keep at least some of the 40,000+ from leaving early.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    No way Harris sees 15 carries. The Prophet might, I expect to see a lot of Reed, Pierce, Carter and Jackson. I hope we get to see Haak get the 3rd quarter and run the offense and Landor get the 4th and run the offense.
    If our defense keeps the lid on the jar, I think your expectations and hopes will be realized.

UL = Whatever HUD wants
    NMSU = Hope Cajuns defense will allow a field goal.

14. Default Re: New Mexico State@Louisiana Score Predictions

Guys --I keep hearing all this huge crowd talk---Anybody have a ticket update or heard news of any more than normal coming to the game????

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    We will see although I expect him to possibly have that after the first 3 drives

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information