Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: New Mexico State@Louisiana Attendance Predictions

Default Re: New Mexico State@Louisiana Attendance Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by jphebert_24 View Post
    $1 dollar!!!
    And the retail price is

We have too many factors not to have a record crowd. I'm bring 4 new people.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    35k actual. We will announce 28 and change
    So basically. you're saying we're going to have another Boomer "We Under Announced Our Attendance" thread on Saturday night or Sunday morning.

Actually, I'm ok with it. Whatever it takes to push the name threads off of RP's first page. I'm cool with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    So basically. you're saying we're going to have another Boomer "We Under Announced Our Attendance" thread on Saturday night or Sunday morning.

Actually, I'm ok with it. Whatever it takes to push the name threads off of RP's first page. I'm cool with it.
    Not going to happen. I'm going to keep it alive.

Seriously, the haters just can't quit us. From Waaaaaaahoax to Brokebacks, Nechs to Weenies down to the boys in Natchitoche the ____ hurt is laughable. It's so bad that a Waaaaaahoax from Moanroe felt a need to chime in on the story about parking at UL. From Hud comments he either thinks our attempts at curing parking ills makes UL think they are superior to other schools or he just needed any excuse. Or maybe I misinterpreted it and he feels inferior because we have cars.

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

11. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: New Mexico State@Louisiana Attendance Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Not going to happen. I'm going to keep it alive.

Seriously, the haters just can't quit us. From Waaaaaaahoax to Brokebacks, Nechs to Weenies down to the boys in Natchitoche the ____ hurt is laughable. It's so bad that a Waaaaaahoax from Moanroe felt a need to chime in on the story about parking at UL. From Hud comments he either thinks our attempts at curing parking ills makes UL think they are superior to other schools or he just needed any excuse. Or maybe I misinterpreted it and he feels inferior because we have cars.

Most of the Hoax fans arrive on a hay wagon, and the ones who come from out of town use the GreyHound mass transit system.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: New Mexico State@Louisiana Attendance Predictions

EXACTLY

Everything is in our favor this week. Absolutely no excuses not to have a sellout.

I heard general admission tics were going for $15 and a few of my friends who normally buy at the gate, bought yesterday in fear of not getting them at gate. Should be an awesome crowd!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I agree with what basinbear told everyone. Let's show our team some respect and get in the game early. And don't beeyotch because you had to wait in the "purse check" line for an hour because you tried to get in at 3:45pm.

If you have a purse or kids, get to the gate at 3pm or earlier get your concessions out of the way, your prowling to chat with your friends, and place your butt in your seat early!

Men, take charge for one day, and get this done!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I agree with what basinbear told everyone. Let's show our team some respect and get in the game early. And don't beeyotch because you had to wait in the "purse check" line for an hour because you tried to get in at 3:45pm.

If you have a purse or kids, get to the gate at 3pm or earlier get your concessions out of the way, your prowling to chat with your friends, and place your butt in your seat early!

Men, take charge for one day, and get this done!
    Be the master of your domain.

Z

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information