Thread: Rules could alter hoops game

1. Default Rules could alter hoops game

New rules – and rules interpretations – in store for college basketball starting with the 2013-14 NCAA season could mean two things for the Ragin’ Cajuns. One is higher scoring, encouraging for a team that already led the Sun Belt .

2. Default Re: Rules could alter hoops game

"Now, according to NCAA.com, “A defensive player is not permitted to move into the path of an offensive player once he has started his upward motion with the ball to attempt a field goal or pass.” The previous rule: “A defender had to be in legal guarding position when the offensive player lifted off the floor.”"

Would have been a nice rule when Louisiana lost to Louisville.

Default Re: Rules could alter hoops game

Turbine, don't we play Louisville again this year? Take it to them Payton, Long, and co.

Default Re: Rules could alter hoops game

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Turbine, don't we play Louisville again this year? Take it to them Payton, Long, and co.
    http://www.ragincajuns.com/schedule=basketball(m)

Yes, we do. December 7th. I know it's a lot to ask, but we win that one, and I think we get a huge crowd a week later in the dome against Houston. I'm more excited for this basketball season than I've been in a long time. Things are falling into place for this to be Marlin's breakout year.

Thread Information