Thread: Women's Basketball Season Tickets on Sale Now

1. Ragin' Cajuns Women's Basketball Season Tickets on Sale Now

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns women's basketball is on the heels of their second season under head coach Garry Brodhead, with season tickets available now.

Default Re: Women's Basketball Season Tickets on Sale Now

Hey y'all if you want to support the program you should think about buying even just one ticket. They are only $86 and would show that we are willing to pay to put a winning team on the court. As good as Coach Brodhead is they will need finical support to recruit top notch players and this will not come over night.

#WeAreLouisiana

3. Default Re: Women's Basketball Season Tickets on Sale Now

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Hey y'all if you want to support the program you should think about buying even just one ticket. They are only $86 and would show that we are willing to pay to put a winning team on the court. As good as Coach Brodhead is they will need finical support to recruit top notch players and this will not come over night.

#WeAreLouisiana
    ----Not till he signs a "5" that is over 6'----kidding and I think they will be much better this year!!! But how will they work it if we have MBB tickets and they play before at the DOME??? I think that they should have a "GREEN NIGHT" for prostate Cancer---Kinda funny but not funny at all!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ----Not till he signs a "5" that is over 6'----kidding and I think they will be much better this year!!! But how will they work it if we have MBB tickets and they play before at the DOME??? I think that they should have a "GREEN NIGHT" for prostate Cancer---Kinda funny but not funny at all!!!!
    Your tickets for men's game gets you into the double headers with the women's game, but your ticket for the women's game I do not think get you into the men's games. I am not sure how they will police it and I am trying to get some clarification. I am glad they are playing more games in the Cajundome, closer to my house, better parking and last but certainly not least BEER.

#WeAreLouisiana

5. Default Re: Women's Basketball Season Tickets on Sale Now

I wouldf imagine that the parking places might be a little confusing also!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I wouldf imagine that the parking places might be a little confusing also!!!
    I am talking on nights when it is only the ladies. I am sure you will be able to park right next to the dome. Even if you have to park at Cajun Field it will still be easier than trying to get out of those pay lots on campus.

#WeAreLouisiana

Thread Information