Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Jay Walker.

UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: jay walker.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    _ I attended for more than a time. I was a second semester junior when I left.
    No, I did not graduate and that was stupid. Got married instead. That, was also stupid.

But, at the time I decided to leave LSU, I was getting ready to transfer to.McNeese. _

That explains it.

2. Default Re: jay walker.

I attended for more than a time. I was a second semester junior when I left.
    No, I did not graduate and that was stupid. Got married instead. That, was also stupid.

But, at the time I decided to leave LSU, I was getting ready to transfer to.McNeese.
    So how did you end up in Eunice?

Default Re: jay walker.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Express View Post
    That explains it. _
    Holy crap! Now I see.

Amazing how people hear what they want to hear. I happen to think Jay is an LSUA&M@BR homer. He is going to pull a muscle one day bending over backwards to accomodate those idiots. Let a UL caller come on and even attempt to say anything negative towards A&M and listen to his reaction. Conversely let one of the bandwaggoners who didnt know where TS was during the Curley years start ridiculing the UL program and he allows them all the air time they want. His line up is predominantly A&M drivelTodays show for example

We are wide open to any topics.

LSU in the BCS Gams

LSU basketball

oh well maybe the heisman.

Thats open to ANYTHING???

lol Im sure BoP must be smilling at this thread

LSU and McneeseI knew there was a reason to like you, Jay!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Hang on Sloopy.weren't you the one I busted for the grammar faux pas early in your "let me take a jab @ the Cajuns but not quite enough to be considered a pain in the arse" career, here on Ragin Pagin?

I defy you to produce any documentation anywhere proving BOP is "anti" tiger. I think its just a figment of that "if it aint lsu all the time it aint _____" syndrome some of you old boys haveyes???

all the best,

Z

The OSU band upon finding out lsu was their bowl opponent! _
    z, i got off INITIATING the spelling/grammar thing long ago--i proofread enough at work, ain't gonna do it much here. i only raised the above 'cuz 'hawk jumped the guy on grammar with his own mistake thrown in. i did not initiate, he did. anyway, LOVE the band thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ My holidays always kick sss! I have a sneaking suspicion that yours are pretty darned good too?

Z _
    this year better than some! i know it's pathetic that my emotional outlook is so connected to a bunch of 18-22 year olds i don't know and never will, but i can't help it. daddy's fault, i guess, but there it is. and glad yours are kickbutt as well.

_ I attended for more than a time. I was a second semester junior when I left.

But, at the time I decided to leave LSU, I was getting ready to transfer to.McNeese. _
    I stand corrected. But . McNeese??? Ouch! I had no idea! Did you at least get a degree from there?

I think Jay Walker is the best show on 1420. I considered him 2nd all time to only Dan Patrick. The best thing about Patrick was he'd ask the tough question. Many a time during his interview I'd wait to see how the interviewee would answer the tough one.

As for Jay I like the fact that he pokes all the ignorant tiger fans around. I'm tired of telling people "I'm not a hater, just not a fan." There is a difference. I don't do cartwheels and flips when LSU loses, but I also don't do cheers and high fives when they win.

Bravo Jay Walker good job in my book!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information