Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jay Walker.

Default Re: jay walker.

Look Dland, it's an opinion, everyone has one. If you don't agree with it that's your right, but don't come on here and complain about it. I know you're a fan of both but maybe you should keep your UL ideas here and take your LSU ideas somewhere else. I, like so many other people was wishing that LSU would not make it to the NC because now for a month I have to listen to idiot LSU fans (and i'm not talking about all LSU fans) complain about how they are #2 instead of #1 or how they are not getting the full vote of confidence from the nation. I have to see all of those 2% fans getting their LSU gear out of the attic to wear for a few weeks only to be put away again if they lose. Look Jay has been the announcer for UL for a long time and he works closely with the University so you can't blame him for being a little bit biased for UL. And I know I have to change the channel when the show swings to LSU callers for 3 hours. I'm Just Sayin'

2. Default Re: jay walker.

ESPN 1420 is the UL flagship station. When possible, all the shows should cover only the issues concerning UL athletics.

Now I certainly understand that many hours must be filled, and sometimes announcers must talk about what callers comment on.

With that being said, I definitely turn the station when it turns to Baton Rouge talk radio. I listen with hopes to hear about UL.

Overall, I think Jay does a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    _ good ole jay walker. really i love the guy cause he makes all these braindead lsu fans wiggle in their huggies with only a couple words. and ya know, half of the time a normal person would listen to what jay said and think that isnt bad about lsu at all, but ______ all if they dont take it that way everytime. On the other hand I didnt know hisself was a word. Honestly if your gonna try and be an lsu backer pretty please with a cherry on top, lets make a concerted effort to learn how to speak properly. \ _
    'hawk--when you choose the fork that takes you down grammar road, be sure to study up on contractions first. "if YOU'RE gonna try." was the way to go.

but otherwise i'm with you--jay is anti-lsu, but not terribly so, and i enjoy his show very much. call him all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by dland29 View Post
    _ this guy is a douc______ he doesn't know what he is talking about when it comes to lsu football. i honestly lose brain cells when this guy talks. its like he has _____ envy when it comes to lsu football. jay stick to UL sports douche bag!!! _
    Knows nothing about LSU? Has envy of LSU? I guess that might be what you call "irony", since he is a graduate of the Old War Skule!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    _ Knows nothing about LSU? Has envy of LSU? I guess that might be what you call "irony", since he is a graduate of the Old War Skule! _

jay says on the radio he attended the school for a time--does not say he graduated from lsu. i think you've got that wrong. bird of paradise, clear this up, of i'll call with a really bad limerick tomorrow.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    jay says on the radio he attended the school for a time--does not say he graduated from lsu. i think you've got that wrong. bird of paradise, clear this up, of i'll call with a really bad limerick tomorrow.
    I think you might be wrong my good man.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ I think you might be wrong my good man.

Z _
    i've never met him z, just listen to him. he oftern mentions having attended, i've never heard him say he got a degree from there. but, if wrong, it'll just fall somewhere in double figures for the day!

and i hope you're having happy holidays.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

'hawk--when you choose the fork that takes you down grammar road, be sure to study up on contractions first. "if YOU'RE gonna try." was the way to go.

but otherwise i'm with you--jay is anti-lsu, but not terribly so, and i enjoy his show very much. call him all the time.
    Hang on Sloopy.weren't you the one I busted for the grammar faux pas early in your "let me take a jab @ the Cajuns but not quite enough to be considered a pain in the arse" career, here on Ragin Pagin?

I defy you to produce any documentation anywhere proving BOP is "anti" tiger. I think its just a figment of that "if it aint lsu all the time it aint _____" syndrome some of you old boys haveyes???

all the best,

Z

The OSU band upon finding out lsu was their bowl opponent!

i've never met him z, just listen to him. he oftern mentions having attended, i've never heard him say he got a degree from there. but, if wrong, it'll just fall somewhere in double figures for the day!

and i hope you're having happy holidays.
    My holidays always kick sss! I have a sneaking suspicion that yours are pretty darned good too?

Z

Ragin' Cajuns Re: jay walker.

OK, RaginCajun111, now you did it. There has to be a penalty for the crime of using the word "FLAGSHIP" with reference to the University of Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    _ good ole jay walker. really i love the guy cause he makes all these braindead lsu fans wiggle in their huggies with only a couple words. and ya know, half of the time a normal person would listen to what jay said and think that isnt bad about lsu at all, but ______ all if they dont take it that way everytime. On the other hand I didnt know hisself was a word. Honestly if your gonna try and be an lsu backer pretty please with a cherry on top, lets make a concerted effort to learn how to speak properly. \ _
    DOnt know a thing about Jay Walker but Wiggle in Their Huggies made me laugh!!!

12. Default Re: jay walker.

dland29,
    The OT Lounge at Tigerdroppings.com requests their village idiot for the nightly circle jerk. Please direct your browser here:http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/default.asp?b=2

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ My holidays always kick sss! I have a sneaking suspicion that yours are pretty darned good too?

Z _
    Oh no, another batter dipped meaty concoction on a stick

_ jay says on the radio he attended the school for a time--does not say he graduated from lsu. i think you've got that wrong. bird of paradise, clear this up, of i'll call with a really bad limerick tomorrow. _
    I attended for more than a time. I was a second semester junior when I left.
    No, I did not graduate and that was stupid. Got married instead. That, was also stupid.

But, at the time I decided to leave LSU, I was getting ready to transfer to.McNeese.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    _ I attended for more than a time. I was a second semester junior when I left.
    No, I did not graduate and that was stupid. Got married instead. That, was also stupid.

But, at the time I decided to leave LSU, I was getting ready to transfer to.McNeese. _
    O Lord Jay, McNeese! LSU and McNeese! That would have been a deal breaker in my book.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information