Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jay Walker.

Default Jay Walker.

this guy is a douc______ he doesn't know what he is talking about when it comes to lsu football. i honestly lose brain cells when this guy talks. its like he has _____ envy when it comes to lsu football. jay stick to ull sports douche bag!!!

Default Re: jay walker.

Quote Originally Posted by dland29 View Post
    this guy is a douc______ he doesn't know what he is talking about when it comes to lsu football. i honestly lose brain cells when this guy talks. its like he has _____ envy when it comes to lsu football. jay stick to UL sports douche bag!!!
    What did he say that was so outrageous or stupid? I wasn't listening, I'd like to know.

jay doesnt pander to lsu like scott and stevie p do, he is pragmatic, and reality is often something lsu fans cant deal with, Jay keep fighting the good fight

i don't listen to his show anymore.i'm tired of people calling me or telling me "you heard what he said about lsu?" hands down he doesn't know crap about lsu football! he thinks by bashing them its gonna make ul look better. when in fact he makes ul fans look just as crazy as bama fans. he probably sits behind his mic every night and jacks off to lsu thinking they will lose a game.
    honestly he makes hisself sound stupid. no matter if lsu wins by 45 points or 3 points he finds an excuse to bash them. everyone knows he is anti-lsu.

_ this guy is a douc______ he doesn't know what he is talking about when it comes to lsu football. i honestly lose brain cells when this guy talks. its like he has _____ envy when it comes to lsu football. jay stick to UL sports douche bag!!! _
    Go easy there,Tigger. Best that you quit listening to Jay, if you honestly lose brain cells while doing so. By all accounts you can't afford to lose toomany more.

_ i don't listen to his show anymore.

So what did he say

good ole jay walker. really i love the guy cause he makes all these braindead lsu fans wiggle in their huggies with only a couple words. and ya know, half of the time a normal person would listen to what jay said and think that isnt bad about lsu at all, but ______ all if they dont take it that way everytime. On the other hand I didnt know hisself was a word. Honestly if your gonna try and be an lsu backer pretty please with a cherry on top, lets make a concerted effort to learn how to speak properly. \

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by shammy View Post
    So what did he say
    Didnt get the report today, but yesterday BOP did a show on the differences between an lsu pig, and an lsu fan.

Jay started the show by stating the difference between an LSU fan and an LSU pig. LSU fans understood that at 32-6, Les Miles had done a good job for LSU. LSU fans were understanding over the dilemma that Miles faced with his alma mater calling.

LSU pigs wanted to fire the guy everytime he lost a game. LSU pigs bad mouthed Miles all week because they wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt about his dilemma with Michigan.

And, of course, the TRUE LSU pigs still werent happy that he had decided to stay, even though he's the first successful coach since Charlie Mac that was willing to stand up and say "I want to be a Tiger."

He said that LSU pigs needed to apologize to LSU fans.

This obviously didnt sit very well with d-land a his band of merry men.

ho-hum

Z

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    good ole jay walker. really i love the guy cause he makes all these braindead lsu fans wiggle in their huggies with only a couple words. and ya know, half of the time a normal person would listen to what jay said and think that isnt bad about lsu at all, but ______ all if they dont take it that way everytime. On the other hand I didnt know hisself was a word. Honestly if your gonna try and be an lsu backer pretty please with a cherry on top, lets make a concerted effort to learn how to speak properly. \

Please fo'give he. He cain't hep hisself.

Z

I think you are an even bigger douche for coming on our board and complaining about it. Why dont you grow a set and give the man a call for yourself. Its easy to sit behind a computer and type, this man put his name on the line everyday to give us a show to listen to. I dont know what he said, I didnt get to listen to the show yesterday or today, but he cannot please everyone. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, get a grip and get ready to get your ass handed to you by OSU!

_ this guy is a douc______ he doesn't know what he is talking about when it comes to lsu football. i honestly lose brain cells when this guy talks. its like he has _____ envy when it comes to lsu football. jay stick to UL sports douche bag!!! _
    Wow.ummmok. Maybe you have strong opinions concerning Jay, but that doesn't mean you need to come on this board and start calling people containers for feminine products. Come on man, this isn't tigerdroppings. Let's use a little bit of class. If you have problems with mr. walker, that's your issue, but express your frustrations at a higher level than those idiots on other boards.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

When I don't like a show on TV or on the radio, I change channels. Or, I admit that I listen to it in order to get p'd off at something. I'm pretty mature about it in either case. But, I am a grown man.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Please fo'give he. He cain't hep hisself.

Z _
    Now that's funny!!! Sho iz, Z.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I have to ask. is it envy that has every working mouth in Baton Rouge hammering LSU all year long? Is it a self-envy thing? The only difference I see is that the sports radio in Baton Rouge rides along with the sentiment of fans all year, bashing LSU football and Miles, going back and forth. but, now that they have delivered the title shot. all is forgiven and it's time to bash everyone else for thinking they were entitled to the shot.

i see the whole lsu pig and lsu fan thing this way, there is a large contingent of die hards, the guys who worked their way through the dinardo days, the guys who you can talk to intelligently. then there are the bandwagoners. the bandwagoners are everywhere, in fact LSU's main fanbase is made up of bandwagoners. These guys jumped on right after the 03 bcs debacle. They havent left yet and have been so darn aggravating and made me hate, no despise, no loathe, yeah friggin loathe those purple blowhards east of the mississippi.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information