Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Latest Bowl Projections

1. Default Latest Bowl Projections

Default Re: Latest Bowl Projections

Stevie P said this morning that New Orleans is pretty much a lock if we get to 6 wins.

Off subject, I really like how ESPN highlights your team whenever you are browsing articles/polls/bowl projections.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Stevie P said this morning that New Orleans is pretty much a lock if we get to 6 wins.
    The NO Bowl told us after the game that we would get the invitation once we became bowl eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    The NO Bowl told us after the game that we would get the invitation once we became bowl eligible.
    I hope they accept the invitation and Tulane does the same. We will have all day to party and talk with Tulane fans since the game is at night.

7. UL Football Re: Latest Bowl Projections

Last night on "4th Down on Four" there was some TooLame highlights vs ECU. You know being very fair they might have had people in the stands that could be into the high teens. I am talking thousands not actually fifteen or eighteen, but those in thousands. Could TooLame put together attendance of twenty thousand for the bowl? Yes, but they would have to give up their skiing vacations in the Pocanos with all their N East alumni.

If we and Toolame match up in the NOB, the parties beginning Thursday night will be off the charts.

Quote Originally Posted by LOVAQUE View Post
    If we and Toolame match up in the NOB, the parties beginning Thursday night will be off the charts.
    I showed up on Thursday for 2011, and Wednesday for the 2012 game. WELL WORTH IT, if you can! Showing up on Thursday again this year.

10. Default Re: Latest Bowl Projections

If we have to play the green team, then PLEASE let it be anything like last year. Beating them into submission is nice, but to do it on national TV, in their own city, is just about as good as it gets!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVAQUE View Post
    Many years ago I went down for a UL vs. Tulane game. On that same weekend Auburn was playing LSU and a lot of Auburn fans were staying in New Orleans and driving up just for the game which happened to be a day game. So after the game we had UL, Tulane, Auburn, and LSU fans in the quarter. Now that was an epic party time! The quarter was nuts that night with four different colleges represented.

I would hope that we wouldn't accept right after being offered.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    I would hope that we wouldn't accept right after being offered.
    If the Nola bowl is willing to invite us at the Troy game. Before it's over, you take it. You will then have the announcers discussing our 3 bowl game in a row on espnu

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    If the Nola bowl is willing to invite us at the Troy game. Before it's over, you take it. You will then have the announcers discussing our 3 bowl game in a row on espnu
    They ought to announce it at half time of the Troy game! We will certainly have that game well in control by then! HaHaHa!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    I showed up on Thursday for 2011, and Wednesday for the 2012 game. WELL WORTH IT, if you can! Showing up on Thursday again this year.
    Friday arrival last 2 years.moved it to Thursday this year

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information