Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Time to focus on Arkansas State

Default Time to focus on Arkansas State

Well, I notice a lot of different topics on the board the last few days. The name deal rises up and bites our backside yet again. Typical backstabbing by a sister University.etc etc etc. Well lets all take a step back and focus on tomorrow night. think good thoughts today for our team and their Coaches as they travel to Jonesboro today. I truly believe that this is our time and I believe that we are going to run the table. I know for a fact that players and coaches pay attention to this website. Lets everyone use this thread to wish our guys well. Time to geaux to Jonesboroskin those bastards and nail that pelt to the wall!!!!!! Geaux Cajuns!!!!!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: time to focus on Arkansas State

Have a safe trip guys, play mistake-free and come home VICTORIOUS!!

Last edited by NOCajun; October 21st, 2013 at 07:04 am. Reason: BEAT stAte!!!

Default Re: time to focus on Arkansas State

Amen, Geaux Cajuns!!!!!!!

Stay focused and everything else will fall in place.

Good luck Cajuns!!! Let's bring home a "W"--Stay healthy!

Good Luck!, safe travels, & come back with a "W". Geaux Loiusiana! Geaux Cajuns!

Default Re: Time to focus on Arkansas State

Take care of business Tuesday night, boys, and you are in the driver's seat. Geaux Louisiana Ragin Cajuns !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Tuesday will be a big factor in determining the conference championship. This team is primed to break ASU's home streak and put themselves as the overwhelming favorites to win the Sunbelt. Go out there and play like the champions you are.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

It would really be sweet to take two nationally televised Tuesday night games back to back.

We've got the team to take down ASU! Let's do it guys!

Geaux Cajuns!

I drove to Jonesboro, my senior year in 2011 for the conference championship game, and was at attendance for last years game. This W is the could shut these guys up. I'm tried of them saying we can't talk because we haven't won an out right SBC Championship. It's our time to be the work horse of this Conference. Lets go!Cajuns! I will be watching on a rig in Shreveport, with some Hoax fans, didn't know they existed. Weird

10. UL Football Re: Time to focus on Arkansas State

Cajus will take care of the mid week jinx, and beat the Red Wolves. Cajuns to the TOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Geaux Louisiana our winners will take it all.

They embarrassed us on national TV last year. Its payback time! We are certainly capable of beating them, all we have to do is follow the game plan and execute to the best of our ability. Geaux Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    They embarrassed us on national TV last year. Its payback time! We are certainly capable of beating them, all we have to do is follow the game plan and execute to the best of our ability. Geaux Cajuns!
    Great move by Basin Bear to start this thread. The game tomorrow night should be our laser like focus. Worrying about the name we are called by ULM, the SBC, or ESPN is irrelevant if we do not WIN the game. Having a good BCS ranking is nice but that will drop like a rock thrown off a mountain if we do not WIN the GAME. Like last week, our opponent may get off to a good start due to having a national stage for their stadium. We need to not get discouraged if that occurs (that means fans and especially the team) and just keep fighting. One play can turn the momentum around and then we turn to our running game to keep it.

13. UL Football Re: Time to focus on Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    We, We embarrassed ourselves. They simply accepted our hospitality.

Good Luck Cajuns! Start strong, and finish stronger!!!!

15. Default Re: Time to focus on Arkansas State

Great Idea BB---I remember when lombardi retired as the coach of the Packers but I think was in football operations---about that time all the cool people started to wear these semi dark royal blue or light blue shirts---packers were getting beat and when asked what was wrong he said too many "Blue shirts"----distractions---OK nothing but Wolf talk till after Tueseday!!!!!AAAAUUUOOOO!!!! BAM!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information