Thread: Louisiana Defeats Co-Leader UALR In Sun Belt Volleyball

1. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Defeats Co-Leader UALR In Sun Belt Volleyball

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – Sara Mossakowski recorded a team-high 13 kills to lead three players in double figures and the Ragin' Cajuns opened a three-match road trip on a positive note with a 25-22, 20-25, 25-18, 25-16 victory over UALR on Sunday at the Jack Stephens Center.

Homes SO Clean

Default Re: Louisiana Defeats Co-Leader UALR In Sun Belt Volleyball

This is the type of consistency I'm talking about. This team apparently has the talent to hang with the best in this conference, and, if they keep the confidence in themselves that they can beat the best in this conference, they will have a successful season and finish highly in the conference standings. Keep up the great work, ladies.

3. UL Volleyball Re: Louisiana Defeats Co-Leader UALR In Sun Belt Volleyball

Again you conveniently hedge your bets. You even have conversations with yourself which I called you on, and still hedge your bets. You implied that this team would fail, yet left yourself wiggle room. Oh well, we all know you are an astute evaluator of talent and teamwork.

"Why can you not just enjoy this win. You are always negative."

I am enjoying the win, but one win doesn't make a season. I want all of our teams to be successful and they won't be if they beat one team with a winning record and lose to two with losing records.

If you think I'm being negative now, wait until...well, you'll see.

I'm not sure what you want from me. I'm not the type of person who declares "the sky is falling" just because a team loses to another team that has a losing record, nor am I the type to sing the Hallelujah chorus just because the same team beats a nationally ranked club. I take an analytical approach to any and all activity and wait for the final results to decide if there has been success or not. If that is not satisfactory to you, too bad.

5. UL Football Re: Louisiana Defeats Co-Leader UALR In Sun Belt Volleyball

I do not need your evaluation period. Still to provide one after the fact is insulting, who the hell needs that? We can make up our own minds about the success or failure of an event after it is over. Geezz.

And still you felt it necessary to let everyone know that maybe success was not a foregone conclusion, in fact maybe failure more likely.

The girls are playing great right now! It doesn't require any analytical insight to indicate that they may, or may not lose the next point, game, or match for that matter. The program has made significant progress over the last few years and I am thankful and appreciative of all of the efforts of this team to make that happen on and off the court. I look forward to the rest of the season and will enjoy it for what it is...... a game played by a group of young women who seem to love what they are doing while gaining an education and reflecting positively on their school. How much more fun can that be to watch and experience?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I do not need your evaluation period. Still to provide one after the fact is insulting, who the hell needs that? We can make up our own minds about the success or failure of an event after it is over. Geezz.

And still you felt it necessary to let everyone know that maybe success was not a foregone conclusion, in fact maybe failure more likely.
    You are correct. There is actually nothing that you need from me. So you are welcome to ignore me. If you can't do that, then just suffer along with the rest who dislike me.

Thread Information