Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ringo out for ASU

1. UL Football Ringo out for ASU

The UL Ragin’ Cajuns will be without starting defensive end Christian Ringo when they visit Arkansas State in a critical ESPN2-televised Sun Belt Conference game Tuesday night, UL coach Mark Hudspeth indicated Thursday.

Ringo sustained a high ankle sprain in the 4-2 Cajuns’ 37-20 Sun Belt win at Western Kentucky last Tuesday night.

Default Re: Ringo out for ASU

As Zhud has said repeatedly at QB Club, this is an opportunity of someone to step up and seize the moment.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    As Zhud has said repeatedly at QB Club, this is an opportunity of someone to step up and seize the moment.
    Yup, big time players make big time plays. Who will it be this week?

Z

ps Zhud? Dont flatter me like that!!

Dunbar

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Dunbar
    He has the pedigree. Time for your coming out party, son!!!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post

Z

Ha! Combination of fat fingers and insufficient caffeine intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Ha! Combination of fat fingers and insufficient caffeine intake.
    I thought you were going for a German accent with it

I thought marquis white looked really good last week, he was a late addition to the team and I think he could break out. Also think tovell can be a difference maker at that hybrid position.

Al riles at lb, thats interesting, but then again we seem to want a safety type player at that position the past 3 years

Adapt and Overcome! Is what we had branded into us in the U.S. Army! Im sure Hud can geaux with that mantra.

Riles played some LB last week at WKU. In fact, I think I read he was playing LB when he made the pick 6. Dunbar is more of a NT, where Ringo has the quickness and speed to play DT and even DE. White is bigger than Ringo, but has good quickness/speed and IMO, is a better replacement for Ringo.

Remaine Douglas looked good coming off the line for that sack

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    Al riles at lb, thats interesting, but then again we seem to want a safety type player at that position the past 3 years
    I like it in certain circumstances. obvious passing downs. if we can get personnel on and off the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post

Z

I'd be happy to see an encore performance of Anderson single handedly manhandling an offense. With that said, it sucks that Ringo is out, but when Hud, or before that Bustle went out and recruited these guys, They didn't recruit them going "that guy is gonna be a great backup or third string DT". They were recruited in the hopes they would start. Well heres their chance to be a significant contributor to a conference champion.

We have depth on the DL, I think we will be fine.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information